• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

I feel like dell Otto is now in his prime for drawing spider man and that he's the best ever at it. Granov and Crain are great...i  love classic spider by romita and have every issue also McFarlane and ditko but yo, this guy is better than all of em.

Edited by jason4

14 hours ago, ygogolak said:

Say what meow?

Yeah, premium and VIP packages, but sadly, in the past, they just drop them in the big fan expo bags loose, so they end up in bad shape. I'll probably show up on Friday night and get some at the Fan Expo store booth.

5 hours ago, jason4 said:

I feel like dell Otto is now in his prime for drawing spider man and that he's the best ever at it. Granov and Crain are great...i  love classic spider by romita and have every issue also McFarlane and ditko but yo, this guy is better than all of em.

+1

Well said and couldn't agree more.  

-J.

so i order that virgin x-23 cover off ebay get it an every thing is fine. when i take it out of the bag it came in to transfer to mylites2 and fullback cuz ya know 1 bill. the the flimsy backer board is stuck so i try in peel it off the best i can and it tear off a piece of back cover.

$#^%$^#%$&%^&% GGGHAAAAAAAAA 

if shipping stuff please dont use joe blow stuff and invest in heavy duty stuff.

the cover tho is amazing

IMG_20180216_122933.thumb.jpg.d0d45ae1bf893a0206b2df9bcd8f6dc1.jpg

Edited by Insanity
needs pics or it didnt happen

26 minutes ago, Insanity said:

so i order that virgin x-23 cover off ebay get it an every thing is fine. when i take it out of the bag it came in to transfer to mylites2 and fullback cuz ya know 1 bill. the the flimsy backer board is stuck so i try in peel it off the best i can and it tear off a piece of back cover.

if shipping stuff please dont use joe blow stuff and invest in heavy duty stuff.

the cover tho is amazing

Thanks going to try and transfer mine now

3 hours ago, Insanity said:

the cover tho is amazing

Do you mean the plastic sleeve and the backing that it was shipped from the retailer is what caused the damage? Or was it shipped incorrectly? 

Just wondweing since I got a copy and am concerned.

8 hours ago, Subby1938 said:

The sleeper cover in those 797 variants was ASM  238 hommage cover only 600 made. I know it's not Dell'otto but it's already selling in hundreds 

Just what we need another demon goblin. We already have demogoblin? Not sure about this character.

but you're right that version of this book is already very pricey

got the dell Otto virgin set. Classic green goblin is the best 

Edited by jason4