• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Subby1938 said:

I agree with the classic goblin being the best. I'm not sure where they are going with carnage goblin but these books are very hot right now and it's the evolution of two villains I guess. It's marvel showing they have balls to try something new . That's fine with me

I do like marvel trying new things and hope this new (kind of) villain is good. Seems like a lot of their new characters are just two characters thrown together....gwenpool smh...

i do like weapon h

6 hours ago, Derbyfan701 said:

Any updates on the metal 5 orders from BPC? Is there a tentative date for the reprinted order? 

So asked Hank, there’s more info than I can share which should make you feel good. Now he said he’s working hard on it every day and more info is coming soon. Info we’ll be happy with!

3 hours ago, Polirer said:

So asked Hank, there’s more info than I can share which should make you feel good. Now he said he’s working hard on it every day and more info is coming soon. Info we’ll be happy with!

Where was the info. in there?

6 hours ago, Derbyfan701 said:

Does anyone know what this dark nights metal # 5 convention edition looks like?

Yes I had design input. I suggested image on all black it worked and look pled great! DC added the blue.

B250695F-7275-4FE9-9C26-B1C0B1B3938F.jpeg

Edited by Polirer
Needed to update text

On 2/19/2018 at 10:57 PM, Insanity said:

ok you guys do you see a difference in these two

the one on the right is the one that tore when i tried to peel it of the backer board

5a8b9c34a920a_X-23virginerror..thumb.jpg.b6e73f16d936d4bad578335c2e690cf0.jpg5a8b9c2b5a9ab_X-23virginbroke.thumb.jpg.7b54d39c2fdda24fee737ce7be79a2d4.jpg

Don’t think the pictures showed up on the site, so might want to try posting them again.

or at least I can’t see them.

Looks like there’s another ASM by dell’otto in the near future using art from another print. Think it’s going to be #800. Gorgeous!

Just saw a listing on eBay too. Anyone know anything about this one?

0CCEB2DB-D7AB-4890-AF9C-BE34B081B959.jpeg

Edited by rogue14
Verbiage

5 minutes ago, rogue14 said:

Looks like there’s another ASM by dell’otto in the near future using art from another print. Think it’s going to be #800. Gorgeous!

Just saw a listing on eBay too. Anyone know anything about this one?

0CCEB2DB-D7AB-4890-AF9C-BE34B081B959.jpeg

ASM 800 1:25 variant

1 hour ago, Insanity said:

Just to let people know I threw caution to the wind an put the error copy on the bay

You posted two identical copies asking if people saw a difference between the two copies, no one here responded with any comments & I couldn't see the difference (the first set of pics were visible to me)
So, you listed it on e-bay as a one of a kind error...at least you finally gave us a clue about what you though was different.  lol

https://www.ebay.com/itm/X-MEN-RED-1-DELL-OTTO-X-23-VIRGIN-color-print-error-its-one-of-a-kind/232674079758?hash=item362c74b40e:g:4a8AAOSwY7tajiLP

Hearing from a solid source that new Dell Otto art will be introduced for a store variant of ASM # 800.   Details and specifics will be released in the next couple of days from our friends in the UK.

This is refreshing since it seems that a bunch of these new releases have been re-using his older stuff.

More to come...