• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

Question: If you could get any 2 Dell’otto variants signed which would they be?

And... let’s say you had those in CGC 9.8s would you take the chance of cracking the slabs and getting a lower grade or go with different variants?

5 hours ago, Desmo850 said:

Question: If you could get any 2 Dell’otto variants signed which would they be?

And... let’s say you had those in CGC 9.8s would you take the chance of cracking the slabs and getting a lower grade or go with different variants?

I like the Wonder woman 2017 and 2017 venom

I have no horse in this release so don't shoot me but I thought I'd share a place to pre-order one of the upcoming ASM releases... I pre-ordered one because we all know what"can or may" happen with Del'Otto's ASM's plus its a beautiful cover! 

http://www.scorpioncomics.com/shop/amazing-spider-man-800-gabriele-dellotto-variant

1 hour ago, NormdaMarine said:

I have no horse in this release so don't shoot me but I thought I'd share a place to pre-order one of the upcoming ASM releases... I pre-ordered one because we all know what"can or may" happen with Del'Otto's ASM's plus its a beautiful cover! 

http://www.scorpioncomics.com/shop/amazing-spider-man-800-gabriele-dellotto-variant

$100?! I think we will know what will happen at that price point.

bad_boys_20.gif

Edited by ygogolak

2 hours ago, NormdaMarine said:

Another webstore ripping off people. This is a 1:25 variant. There will be plenty.

2 minutes ago, ComicCollectorMatt said:

Another webstore ripping off people. This is a 1:25 variant. There will be plenty.

Whats the pricing though? I order regularly from Discount comic book service and their ratio variants are always high as well. I always assume that the ratio variants pre-order high until they actually come out, but I don't usually pre-order those. I did see it on Unknown comics for $40 and kicking myself for not ordering it.

4 minutes ago, ebtorres said:

Man, the way this is going... one day it has to just...

Image result for bubble burst gif

I agree... it’s not a good sign that his prior prints and covers are being used. At the same time many people  just discovered Gabe. He’ll maintain his notoriety, his staple covers will still be the go to, rather than these.

3 minutes ago, Polirer said:

So same cover being put out by marvel and a store? Both based on a prior print...geez that’s ridiculous. 

Umm, have you seen all of the "repurposed" store covers lately. It's the latest way to get your money. And it requires nearly no work on the retailers part.

Why is Marvel allowing this?

Edited by ygogolak

5 hours ago, NormdaMarine said:

Is Scorpion the true seller of the virgin?

or are they reselling it???

9 minutes ago, Polirer said:

Is Scorpion the true seller of the virgin?

or are they reselling it???

Can't say for certain. Bulletproof & Unknown seem to be the only ones that don't team up for store variants anymore.

Edited by ygogolak