• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

I didn't see this posted anywhere about the Bulletproof Dark Nights Metal 5 Dell'Otto replacements.

From Bulletproof FB:

"WE HAVE A DATE FOR THE METAL #5 replacements 3/28/18 !!!! 
** LATEST UPDATE on Damaged Metal #5 Virgins 3/5/18 The Date of the replacements will be 3/28/18 DC has explained to me the challenges of printing such a small run and this is the best they could do. We do realize that the replacements are coming in very late but under the circumstances, this is the best that DC has came up with. I have asked DC to allow me to pick it up one week early and am waiting on their approval -Hank"

50 minutes ago, delt569 said:

I didn't see this posted anywhere about the Bulletproof Dark Nights Metal 5 Dell'Otto replacements.

From Bulletproof FB:

"WE HAVE A DATE FOR THE METAL #5 replacements 3/28/18 !!!! 
** LATEST UPDATE on Damaged Metal #5 Virgins 3/5/18 The Date of the replacements will be 3/28/18 DC has explained to me the challenges of printing such a small run and this is the best they could do. We do realize that the replacements are coming in very late but under the circumstances, this is the best that DC has came up with. I have asked DC to allow me to pick it up one week early and am waiting on their approval -Hank"

Awesome, thank you for the update!  feels like its been forever since the order was placed...

3 minutes ago, punksdropdirtysrh said:

FINALLY geeeeez

perhaps they can just ship it along with #6 then. Would’ve really liked to see them give a coupon or discount for a future order. 

It was DCs fault BP worked hard for all of us to get the reprint to happen. The coupon should come from DC.

I ADMIT IM BIASED

So I’m going to test the waters with my ASM 667. I’m a list it as a BIN obo on the bay at $20,000 and see what happens.

Everyone  is going nuts for Dell’Otto let’s see how nuts.

will keep you updated on offers.

1 minute ago, Polirer said:

It was DCs fault BP worked hard for all of us to get the reprint to happen. The coupon should come from DC.

I ADMIT IM BIASED

Yea I know it’s not BP’s fault really. Just a bummer it’s taking so long. I just want them to arrive by April 5th so I can take them to a convention to be graded on site.

9 minutes ago, punksdropdirtysrh said:

Yea I know it’s not BP’s fault really. Just a bummer it’s taking so long. I just want them to arrive by April 5th so I can take them to a convention to be graded on site.

Totally get that one!!!

9 minutes ago, punksdropdirtysrh said:

Wait are you going Lake Como?

4 hours ago, Desmo850 said:

https://outside-affiliatelinksnotallowed.ebay.com/outside-affiliatelinksnotallowed/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F173213686890

Wow! Really wish I had insane money like that to throw down for this one...  good luck with sale Poliler I’m sure someone’s going to pull the trigger.

D4E3CAB9-D169-4C69-A94E-2E61AFEFCE07.png

Thanks! We'll see.

8 hours ago, Polirer said:

So I’m going to test the waters with my ASM 667. I’m a list it as a BIN obo on the bay at $20,000 and see what happens.

Everyone  is going nuts for Dell’Otto let’s see how nuts.

will keep you updated on offers.

First offer received: $100 ha ha ha ha 

Second offer received (same person): $150 

1 hour ago, Polirer said:

Just received a decent offer, $7,000.

Go in and set your minimum amount so that you won't get bothered by those really low ball in the hundreds offers.  7k is decent but not where you want to be......... minimum 10k for serious offers.

Edited by obsidian00

15 minutes ago, obsidian00 said:

Go in and set your minimum amount so that you won't get bothered by those really low ball in the hundreds offers.  7k is decent but not where you want to be......... minimum 10k for serious offers.

I want to see the offers. Thanks Pete!!!

the low balls were a troll.