• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Polirer said:

Do you want screen shots?740D68C0-8DF8-4726-91A4-8CE4B88ED614.thumb.png.51e792b46770320e1c692d56b074f272.png

That’s cool and all but it’s not worth the 10k until you actually take him up on his offer, which you won’t, so quit wasting everybody’s time. 

2 minutes ago, deadleg said:

That’s cool and all but it’s not worth the 10k until you actually take him up on his offer, which you won’t, so quit wasting everybody’s time. 

Agreed just responding to subby1938

1 minute ago, Subby1938 said:

I appreciate the disclosure my friend. I guess there’s no doubting what people would pay for this . Blows my mind and once again I thank you for sharing 

Next post will be the sale price, if someone gets my range.

Again want to be mindful of all.

22 hours ago, IndyKMB said:

Very nice.  I also received my FanExpo pack yesterday with the reg and virgin variant.  They are definitely beauties!

My package came back trashed and beat to hell  :censored:.  Not sure why they decided to put raw books in a flimsy box like that and I have stress bends on all of them.  Let's see how FanExpo customer service deals with this.

Amorphous did a great job sending me perfect condition books. My first dell Otto and impressed. Added to the carnage collection. Waiting for green goblin from comicxposure. 

IMG_3602.JPG

IMG_3601.JPG