• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Subby1938 said:

So what happened to ASM 667 $ 20000.00 dollar sale? No takers ?

I’ll be posting this week. Thanks please be patient

Edited by Polirer

5 minutes ago, jason4 said:

So comicxposure...where's my goblin vs Spider-Man  books?

first, ive posted my experience with them in the past so I don't want to give them any excuses. I still haven't received any notification for mine either. For the Crain 796, I ordered one from an ebay seller, he told me that Comicxposure ordered them late from Marvel and they would be sent out the week of 3/21. I wonder if Dell'Otto 797 was the same.

2 hours ago, kevhtx said:

first, ive posted my experience with them in the past so I don't want to give them any excuses. I still haven't received any notification for mine either. For the Crain 796, I ordered one from an ebay seller, he told me that Comicxposure ordered them late from Marvel and they would be sent out the week of 3/21. I wonder if Dell'Otto 797 was the same.

They ordered them late? Haha, always something new with them.

So they ordered the trade dress on time but not the virgin?

On 3/19/2018 at 10:28 AM, Polirer said:

I’ll be posting this week. Thanks please be patient

The ASM 667 sale update

So I did receive about 7 to 10 offers, and alas did decide to part with the book.

The sale actually was private and not on eBay and I accepted $12k. 

Interpret that how you like.

Most know I purchased it roughly 6 months ago for $10k, so for me a 20% return in that quick amount of time was good for me, especially with no fees.

I will miss owning this book, but it is off to a good home and shipped today.

If you have any questions feel free to message me.

3 hours ago, Bil Ganhs said:

Some more recycled Dell'Otto art for The Comic Mint Domino #1 cover

29497416_1244755708960423_8910706349546847590_n.jpg

I think I might get this one...I’m weak!

26 minutes ago, Subby1938 said:

Why don’t you post details as documentation to the sale especially the og invoice . That to me is really important and not private information at all. Should be shared 

:whatthe:

8 hours ago, Subby1938 said:

Why don’t you post details as documentation to the sale especially the og invoice . That to me is really important and not private information at all. Should be shared 

Technically it is private. But I do have the buyers permission, of course some things have been redacted.

C5F7F5F0-B936-4B97-9B51-021C4223CE48.thumb.jpeg.c128d57acfb422cf8f27d04358058df1.jpeg