• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

Just now, Subby1938 said:

That’s not what I wanted you to post lol. Thanks for that but the invoice that had print run on it. I think it’s a very important tool for collectors to know how many were made or at least an approximation if that’s possible. 

Oh ha ha ha ha.... well as I said... it was given to me in confidence... so I’m not at liberty to share publicly.

6 hours ago, Subby1938 said:

That’s not what I wanted you to post lol. Thanks for that but the invoice that had print run on it. I think it’s a very important tool for collectors to know how many were made or at least an approximation if that’s possible. 

I think we’ve already established in this thread that this invoice will not be shown but it can’t hurt to ask I guess lol

9 hours ago, Subby1938 said:

Looks like Scott’s collectables is releasing a mega rare first time only cgc graded , signed and sketched but dell’otto first ever horizontal art for upcoming where’s Wolverine arc. This is image I believe th cover is and what a stunner. It’s actaully pretty old from 2004ish and was exclusive extra wide lithograph only realesed at Angloume fest in France. Rare print today I’m sure it will gather more attention now because of this cover. I don’t understand all recycled art it’s actually disturbing how bad Marvel is ripping us off.

57D970D7-94BB-4613-A85B-CB661B8C6901.jpeg

I’ve confirmed this will be the art, the OA is actually owned by a Scott’s employee.

it will be there Cover for The hunt for Wolverine 1. Waiting to get some more info, when I have it will share.