• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Subby1938 said:

I’m constantly on the hunt ... I’ll share something now that’s really pissed me off. I bought a lithograph from Europe it was 2007 Lucca fest exclusive of Spidey vs Hulk. They don’t come up often . Anyways FedEx was courier the seller picked and it delivered..... to the wrong house in a neighbourhood that wasn’t mine. I was furious when I found out 3 weeks later. Yup not only did fedex give my package away, I wasn’t notified and driver had no recelection of drop off. They are worst couriers ever. Zero accountability and my item is gone . Really bummed here’s a pic of what was supposed to be delivered :

BAE49DB4-62BB-4A1D-9843-869BBD45EFFD.png

It’s a shame that the owner of the place that it was delivered to by mistake didn’t send it back. Sorry dude!

13 hours ago, Subby1938 said:

Fed Ex pays shipper not receiver as far as shipper was concerned ( they were from Italy ) the tracking # showed it was delivered. This is a totally real scenario which exposes how vulnerable you are to some holes mistake. They gave my mail away and there zero you can do about it !!! Period 

If you didn't get it you didn't get it.

Should still be covered by PayPal, yes?

-J.

3 hours ago, Subby1938 said:

I missed out first go round at Scott’s and then they had very limited release of some got in on that. It’s a cool piece no doubt 

I watched that relisting for days and talked myself out of it. I regret it so much. I should of got it when I went down to their location and picked up my book.