• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

On 2/23/2019 at 6:34 AM, obsidian00 said:

This may be another one for sure...  could be the best one yet!

dellottomaryjane.jpg

Looks like a similar, also unpublished version sold on comiclink's exchange recently for $1400.

http://comiclink.com/itemdetail.asp?back=%2Fsearch.asp%3Fwhere%3Dsell%26title%3DDell%27otto%26GO2%3DGO%26ItemType%3DCA&id=1291377

It's actually quite difficult to even find published covers by him for sale anywhere on the secondary market (trust me, I tried for the longest!).

-J.

Edited by Jaydogrules

1 hour ago, Gabagool said:

Anyone picking up the Grimm Knight Dell'otto foil cover? i already grabbed a regular one, i'm mighty tempted at getting that foil though too....

I got the regular too for a Dell Otto remark...

I'm just getting the foil raw though...

9 hours ago, Jaydogrules said:

Thanks! I didn't even know about this.  

Going to have to pick this up I think.  :grin:

-J.

$70 raw and no guarantee of grade.....I would wait as this reminds me of the Venomized 1:50 variants that can now be found graded 9.8 at around $60.

Edited by obsidian00

6 hours ago, obsidian00 said:

$70 raw and no guarantee of grade.....I would wait as this reminds me of the Venomized 1:50 variants that can now be found graded 9.8 at around $60.

That's first to market. There will be plenty more options.

7 hours ago, obsidian00 said:

They're hitting the market now. Looks like $100 raw and $250 for a guaranteed 9.8.

Normally I don't like to pay more than ratio for a new book.  Maaaay have to make an exception on this one...

-J.

7 hours ago, obsidian00 said:

This could also go the other way and survive the market. Gamble either way. 

i've been liking quite a few of his new covers that have been coming out, but the pricetags on some of these have been turn off. i don't mind spending $40ish for a virgin or set but when they start hitting $60 and up.... i hold back.