• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

@Subby1938

Who are you doing the signatures through?

Just curious if it was comicsketchart.com cause I'm waiting to do it through them too, and I was wondering if I had missed it? :shy: 

9 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Did I say something wrong? (shrug) 

Hell no bro all

is good I’m trying to keep signing under raps as I’m not only person looking at getting stuff signed. I don’t need extra competition lol until I have my spot secured. Obviously there will be way more demand than open slots . Once I’ve confirmed  I’ll pass info no prob 

Edited by Subby1938

1 hour ago, Get Marwood & I said:

I wonder what this raw one will grade out at.  The guy gives a details on the defects and if I had to guess maybe 9.0?   Also curious why the seller didn't get it graded.

2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

How much is that in amuricen?

A bag of sand and change Mark

1 hour ago, obsidian00 said:

I wonder what this raw one will grade out at.  The guy gives a details on the defects and if I had to guess maybe 9.0?   Also curious why the seller didn't get it graded.

Good candidate for grading, given the fakes circulating. Wonder what the reserve is 

I see another 9.6 entering the mix on ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-Spider-Man-667-Dell-Otto-1-100-variant-Cgc-9-6/293063081690?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

So we now have two 9.6s and a raw on there.  Don't forget Torpedo's 9.6 and we now have at least four for sale.