• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

This guy sure does have some amazing art out there.  I only have his Action Comics 1000 cover, but even that is great.  I'm tempted to grab some of the covers that jump out at me, but I'm afraid I might be going down the so called "rabbit hole."

14 minutes ago, slynger said:

This guy sure does have some amazing art out there.  I only have his Action Comics 1000 cover, but even that is great.  I'm tempted to grab some of the covers that jump out at me, but I'm afraid I might be going down the so called "rabbit hole."

It's a rabbit hole definitely worth a visit.  :grin:

-J.

5 hours ago, Dwitkin82 said:

DCEASED cover #4...thoughts?

0ECCEE81-9F60-4063-8553-B128710B1B8B.jpeg

I’m not a fan of seeing a zombie-like Superman, but as a cover, I think it’s quite good. However, I’m liking his upcoming AC 1015 even more. 

1674F5D4-71AA-46CE-810A-FCD16C01DBD0.jpeg

Edited by slynger

5 minutes ago, williamblood said:

s-l1600.jpg

couldnt find any of these in the wild and ebay only has like 5 listed all 100+ already for nm+. this but be seriously short printed

Short printed ??  WTF does that even mean. Marvel over prints ratio variants all the time. Not everyone sells books on Ebay. Anything else to stop your FOMO...?

23 minutes ago, Second Blight said:

Short printed ??  WTF does that even mean. Marvel over prints ratio variants all the time. Not everyone sells books on Ebay. Anything else to stop your FOMO...?

excuse the hell out of me for talking about a book i couldn't find and seems to have a low print run. if you have any more rules or regs for me please let me know.

56 minutes ago, williamblood said:

s-l1600.jpg

couldnt find any of these in the wild and ebay only has like 5 listed all 100+ already for nm+. this but be seriously short printed

Ratio variant, 1:50. Not sure if many retailers wanted 50 regular copies with a $5.99 cover price possibly sitting on the shelves even if they could sell this variant for a Benjamin. A friend of mine who owns a shop was chatting with me about this a month ago when he was doing his final order cutoff. 

Edited by kairos70

34 minutes ago, kairos70 said:

Ratio variant, 1:50. Not sure if many retailers wanted 50 regular copies with a $5.99 cover price possibly sitting on the shelves even if they could sell this variant for a Benjamin. A friend of mine who owns a shop was chatting with me about this a month ago when he was doing his final order cutoff. 

ahh i didnt know it had a higher cover cost for reg covers, explains why i couldnt find it around here. tyvm for info