• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, obsidian00 said:

So the last 667 finally sold on ebay...the seller is probably going to net around 9K after fees etc.

image.thumb.png.f6d05e6696f92dc437446e37bd9d86a8.png

I think eBay fees automatically cap at $750, but with PayPals 3%... still about the same

1 hour ago, Gabagool said:

i wanted to jump on this but kind of forgot due to the incoming hurricane that was supposed to devestate florida. 

Thanks for making a comment that a zero relevance to this thread. Dont know why you cant buy it at anytime. The book is available on Bulletproof Comics website.

Sold in a matter of hours for ~$2300...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MARVEL-AMAZING-SPIDER-MAN-667-Gabriele-DellOtto-Variant-F-VF-/283614637228?_trksid=p2349526.m4383.l10137.c10&nordt=true&rt=nc

Seller called it a 7.0. 

Looks more like a 5.0 to me.... :ohnoez:

-J.

Edited by Jaydogrules

On 8/31/2019 at 5:36 PM, Second Blight said:

Thanks for making a comment that a zero relevance to this thread. Dont know why you cant buy it at anytime. The book is available on Bulletproof Comics website.

Sorry I had a cat 5 hurricane coming towards my home state and my family and home were a tad more important then the actual release date of the book..... but I see your post really livened up this thread. nuts. 🙄

Edited by Gabagool

10 hours ago, Gabagool said:
On 8/31/2019 at 10:36 PM, Second Blight said:

Sorry I had a cat 5 hurricane coming towards my home state and my family and home were a tad more important then the actual release date of the book..... but I see your post really livened up this thread. nuts. 🙄

Here's my comment that has zero relevance to the thread:

It's called Coppa. Or Capocollo. Even Capicola gets a pass if you're from North America. It's never Gabagool. Gabagool is wrong :baiting:

6 minutes ago, Foley said:

Here's my comment that has zero relevance to the thread:

It's called Coppa. Or Capocollo. Even Capicola gets a pass if you're from North America. It's never Gabagool. Gabagool is wrong :baiting:

I was confused at first,but now I want a hero or a hoagie.

giphy.gif

And if that isn't the funniest gif ever....

15 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

I was confused at first,but now I want a hero or a hoagie.

giphy.gif

And if that isn't the funniest gif ever....

lol in Connecticut we called them Grinders. No idea why. 

Hero, hoagie, sub, grinder, po’boy...

It’s  funny how there can be so many names for essentially the same thing. 

5 minutes ago, Foley said:

lol in Connecticut we called them Grinders. No idea why. 

Hero, hoagie, sub, grinder, po’boy...

It’s  funny how there can be so many names for essentially the same thing. 

This is an obscure one.Grinder's a great choice too!

super_chuckwagon_sandwich_B.png

On 10/13/2019 at 6:05 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

But to get back on track. The Foil Edition Variant Batman #1

( cover swipe from his French Superman/Batman #7)

:cloud9:

20191013_050107.jpg

Didn’t know there was a foil for this cover. Need to keep an eye out. Thanks for mentioning it!

6 hours ago, rogue14 said:

Didn’t know there was a foil for this cover. Need to keep an eye out. Thanks for mentioning it!

Your welcome. Its new. Was released for the Boston Fan Expo and came individually or a 3 different cover set all contained reprint interior of Batman #120191013_050915.jpg.3289039d6d45a3cbe4786fb876ce9df6.jpg

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite

9 hours ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Your welcome. Its new. Was released for the Boston Fan Expo and came individually or a 3 different cover set all contained reprint interior of Batman #120191013_050915.jpg.3289039d6d45a3cbe4786fb876ce9df6.jpg

All three of these were originally published in Germany, I believe.  I really like the one on the right too.

-J.

Edited by Jaydogrules

1 hour ago, Jaydogrules said:

All three of these were originally published in Germany, I believe.  I really like the knee on the right too.

-J.

They were all done by DC through Panini,  but the Batman/Superman # 7 (center) originally was a French Variant. Although this reprint is a cover swipe from that issue done now in foil , and has an interior reprint of Batman #1, where the original was Batman/Superman #7 in French and Different Back cover. Still all are awesome examples of Dell'otto cover art.