• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, rogue14 said:

Has anyone heard of the Batman 1 foil reprint cover being sold at a con this year (2020)? Saw it listed for sale recently. 

This was sold at Fan Expo both at the Con and on their website. Screenshot_20191003-212733_Chrome.jpg.3931428231b8950363f2ae4a92a2616c.jpg

33 minutes ago, obsidian00 said:

I'm thinking the highest with a press a clean perhaps a 9.0?  The tear by the right front edge by the barcode is unfortunate

Wowza I didn't even see that.  

Are we sure that's a bona fide tear ? Or just a flaw in the cover stock?

-J.

On 10/13/2019 at 3:24 AM, Foley said:

Here's my comment that has zero relevance to the thread:

It's called Coppa. Or Capocollo. Even Capicola gets a pass if you're from North America. It's never Gabagool. Gabagool is wrong :baiting:

You're incorrect sir. if you're from new york or jersey and or were raised from people who were from those areas, you will most definitely call it Gabagool and NOT "CAPICOLA"

7 minutes ago, Gabagool said:

You're incorrect sir. if you're from new york or jersey and or were raised from people who were from those areas, you will most definitely call it Gabagool and NOT "CAPICOLA"

I didn't know what capicola was until high school. Been eating gabagool all my life.

latest?cb=20141123233735

7 hours ago, manetteska said:

So $35 for shipping doesn’t include insurance? What does that money go towards?

Profit of course....

I wonder on a sale like that, are ebay/paypal fees capped?  How much was their take you think..

Edited by obsidian00