• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

Looks like somebody popped the only raw copy of Winter Soldier #1...

http://item.ebay.co.uk/222036448081?item_hash4=845812c1&LH_Complete=1&LH_BIN=1&LH_BO=1&_ipg=200&_pgn=1&rc=nt&rmvSB=true

That's raw X- 23 #1 territory.

-J.

uuuuuhh-oooohh

I may have to sub that book sooner than I think lol

Jerome

Edited by Lethal_Collector

Looks like somebody popped the only raw copy of Winter Soldier #1...

http://item.ebay.co.uk/222036448081?item_hash4=845812c1&LH_Complete=1&LH_BIN=1&LH_BO=1&_ipg=200&_pgn=1&rc=nt&rmvSB=true

That's raw X- 23 #1 territory.

-J.

uuuuuhh-oooohh

I may have to sub that book sooner than I think lol

Jerome

Why haven't you posted your copy in the thread yet? :baiting:

-J.

It hasn't arrived (from Germany) yet : / The seller gave me the tracking number, and website to track it on but I can't figure it out? (shrug):makepoint:

EDIT: I just tried a usps search and it came up, woot! It's in New York now, so only two more weeks until it arrives! :sorry:

Jerome

Mail call today. Winter Soldier #1 will be tomorrow as I as at work when they attempted the delivery today. This is my favorite Dell'Otto cover to date <3

Secret_Wars_7_DellOtto_Variant.jpg

Apparently you can't have an apostrophe in an image link...just how old are these message boards anyway? lol

Jerome

Mail call today. Winter Soldier #1 will be tomorrow as I as at work when they attempted the delivery today. This is my favorite Dell'Otto cover to date <3

Apparently you can't have an apostrophe in an image link...just how old are these message boards anyway? lol

Jerome

I have liked the covers in this thread, but I have to agree this is a GREAT ONE !

Jerome

I have liked the covers in this thread, but I have to agree this is a GREAT ONE !

+1

Great pick up and great price. :applause:

:shy:Cant wait to see that Winter Solider #1.

-J.

Of course my Winter Woldier #1 arrives from Germany with a totally bent up, beat up corner :eyeroll: Can't seem to get a break lately. So I'll be returning it. Otherwise, the books looks excellent.

Jerome

Damn that's tough. I'm sorry to hear that.

Is it pressable ?

-J.