• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

I already have a list I'm sending them and 10 spots reserved. Fingers crossed. I think my list is:

Batman/Superman 7 French

Amazing Spider-man 3

DKIII: 1 Color version

DKIII: 7 (not sure which version yet)

Batman Rebirth #1 Color version

Daredevil 500

Batman 50

Superman 50

Venom #2 virgin

and last, either

Civil War (spider-man and deadpool)

or Venom #3 virgin (if it gets here in time)

Im also considering getting the Gamora Original Sin. I don't have a lot of expensive covers of his. I was tempted to get an X-23, but maybe next time. He said he had over 200 spots taken within 2 days and was trying to get 50 more.

Edited by kevhtx

Nice. Will have to take advantage of this opportunity

Run don't walk to get yourself on the list....my understanding is that they reached their initial quota on FB and was "sold out" and they were only taking slots on standby.

They also signed an exclusive deal with him so there will be other ops down the road.

Another service has a private signing with him in March, so I'm not sure how the exclusivity works in with that. Maybe they are exclusive after that date.

Just to clarify that all submissions to be graded go through Scott's Collectables and that includes this other service. Confirmation of the extra 50 are pending, with only 12 reserve slots left.

Yes, Im gonna send my books to him instead. I calc'd it and its a little cheaper to go through him, plus I don't have to send books to UK myself. He doesn't have a lot of spots left. Once he confirms for me, ill cancel mine with Scott's collectibles

Edited by kevhtx