• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Beamer said:

Is there any reasons why  New Mutants #12 is going up in value?

Nah, it's just a cool incentive cover. Are there any cheap D'O incentives left?

Though I really love this cover, someone pointed out the phallic helmet and I can't unsee it :( 

Kind of tainted the art for me a little  lol

3 hours ago, Hickok8AA8 said:

Nah, it's just a cool incentive cover. Are there any cheap D'O incentives left?

Though I really love this cover, someone pointed out the phallic helmet and I can't unsee it :( 

Kind of tainted the art for me a little  lol

There are still a few incentives that has not been discovered.

Just now, Broke as a Joke said:

Why do only his incentives have any value?  You would figure a talented artist like 'Otto would light a fire on any quality cover he does regardless of print run.  

Well, as far as I know mostly all of his covers sell well. Especially less obscure, more popular titles. Rarity adds value, that's just how it goes with every popular modern artist, and comics in general. The "good" ones are all being held in peoples' personal collections and therefore don't come up for sale that often, and command premium prices. He has several (relatively) high print, high value books out there though.

On 4/13/2017 at 11:07 PM, IntoAnother said:

Happen to have a link to where it was said that the remaining copies would be destroyed?

Can't find it quickly on my phone, but there was a screen shot of a FB conversation of someone asking the grading company and that was there response.

10 hours ago, obsidian00 said:

Happy Easter everyone.....wanted to present the newest acquisition.   The Immortal Iron Fist  2nd Printing.

Very tough book to get a high grade....out of 32 graded only 5 universal 9.8.    I have a couple in the hopper getting Dell'Otto sigs but I doubt they will reach 9.8.

20170416_082538_zpscwfpfgla.jpg

Sweet copy my man.  Congrats on that grade.  :applause:

-J.