• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

Important News: DSCOTT will once again be doing a Dell'Otto signing. This will occur in August. There will be 100 spots. The official announcement will go out around July 1. 

There won't be any early sign up. There won't be any holding of spots. So If you are interested I encourage you to send a pm to Dscott and ask him to add you to the announcement list.

Again please don't ask for a spot now.

The cost should be around $100, at least that was the cost in April and March.

1 hour ago, Polirer said:

Important News: DSCOTT will once again be doing a Dell'Otto signing. This will occur in August. There will be 100 spots. The official announcement will go out around July 1. 

There won't be any early sign up. There won't be any holding of spots. So If you are interested I encourage you to send a pm to Dscott and ask him to add you to the announcement list.

Got mine done already from this last chance.....cant wait to see how it comes out

I wonder if that 100 includes any already paid for that weren't done in the spring signing? I had about 10 books that were supposed to go in the second box to him, but he moved it to August. I guess we will see.

5 hours ago, Polirer said:

Thanks for the info!  (thumbsu

-J.

My understanding is he's staying in Europe for the time being, that's from David Ceci his rep. But keep dreaming it helps us keep collecting, I dream of owning a Detective Comics 1st appearance Batman

1 hour ago, Lethal_Collector said:

:banana:  Hoping to get my first SS in like 5 years lol  @dscott Can you ask if Dell'Otto plans on attending ECCC in the near future? #pipedream

Jerome

I think someone said he was supposed to be at Baltimore CC last year, but cancelled. He was on the list for London, but not on the site now. The private signing is best opp.