• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Hickok8AA8 said:

Yes indeed! The March Rome signing through Dscott. Great experience btw!

This was also my first ever submission, 9.8 is a lot harder than I thought, lol. That Daken and GR were sharp! hm

10 minutes ago, Jaydogrules said:

Welcome to the big leagues.  (thumbsu

-J.

Yep - 2 9.6 and 2 9.8 are pretty good for a first submission, nice job   :golfclap:

Mine will be in the next Dell Otto signing.. with dscott..i don't think it will be in the 9's :( if spare a grade is correct it might but I don't expect it to. The next signing that I could get into isn't till August..... my point is it could be worse lol 

Congrats on all the great SS books!!

VERY happy to pick up this Emma Frost bursting into diamond form on the morning of FCBD.    :cloud9:Have been looking to add a Dell'Otto to the OA collection for years now, and never expected this to fall in my lap as it did.  Sorry for the sorta-fuzzy scan, does not do it justice.  His shading and line work is top notch, and this was done almost a decade ago now.  

Cheers!

dellotto.png.01ad601221817835d3647a8cede6c329.png

2 hours ago, cbaileypacker said:

VERY happy to pick up this Emma Frost bursting into diamond form on the morning of FCBD.    :cloud9:Have been looking to add a Dell'Otto to the OA collection for years now, and never expected this to fall in my lap as it did.  Sorry for the sorta-fuzzy scan, does not do it justice.  His shading and line work is top notch, and this was done almost a decade ago now.  

Cheers!

dellotto.png.01ad601221817835d3647a8cede6c329.png

Awesome pick up. :headbang: I'm looking forward to finally acquiring my first piece of OA from him soon. :wishluck:

-J.

In short (starting around 7:30 AM) I will auction the limited edition print (93 of 150 copies) of the Smurfs reinterpreted by Gabriele Dell’Otto, signed by the artist, which I showed previously, together with other Smurfs-related material. Check it out in the GA/SA/BA sales forum!:)

3TMkbbVh.jpg
vxJo9o5h.jpg

3 minutes ago, Lethal_Collector said:

I want that Spidey-Doc Oct!  Anyone know which issue that  is from?  

Good find!  

Jerome

It's the regular cover for Clone Conspiracy #2. Been hunting for that one myself.  Or were you talking about the one with Spidey in his black costume? 

Edited by deadleg