• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, deadleg said:

It's the regular cover for Clone Conspiracy #2. Been hunting for that one myself.  Or were you talking about the one with Spidey in his black costume? 

The regular suit spidey, thanks for the info!

Jerome

10 hours ago, Broke as a Joke said:

That Spidey vs Vulture cover is one of my favorites.  He has lots of covers that don't get enough shine because they are not variants.

+1.   That cover is a beauty.

1 hour ago, Bil Ganhs said:

I agree.  It's not very impressive to me either

Can't put my finger on it. Maybe because we just saw the release of the Iron Fist cover so recently?  Now we wait for the next announcement. 

Just now, MDR123 said:

Has anybody else picked up the Venom #150 cover? Was there a printing issue on the spine? It seems every copy I looked at while at MegaCon seemingly had problems. 

I heard Venom 150 (all covers) had a printing issue and there weren't many that didn't have that problem. Im sure it was affected too. I think Dre commented about it in his sales thread about the Mattina sets.

1 minute ago, MDR123 said:

Interesting, so potentially that would be over looked if I were wanting to get my book slabbed one day. Thanks for the help! 

Yeah, hopefully so.

2 hours ago, MDR123 said:

Has anybody else picked up the Venom #150 cover? Was there a printing issue on the spine? It seems every copy I looked at while at MegaCon seemingly had problems. 

Not surprising given that all ultra black cover.  

-J.

3 hours ago, Polirer said:

I bought guaranteed 9.8 and signed by Dell'Otto from @Dscott

3 hours ago, kevhtx said:

Haha me too!

Yea, I missed the boat. Nobody clued me in before hand. 

:tonofbricks: