• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, obsidian00 said:

Got my books back from the Scott's Collectibles op and it was well worth the wait.  Almost pulled that 9.8 straight but considering that Venom #1 and Ghost Rider were polybagged, couldn't be more pleased.

20170607_194741.jpg

20170607_200018.jpg

20170607_195500.jpg

Damn very nice.  :applause: You guys are killing it today.  

-J.

2 hours ago, obsidian00 said:

Got my books back from the Scott's Collectibles op and it was well worth the wait.  Almost pulled that 9.8 straight but considering that Venom #1 and Ghost Rider were polybagged, couldn't be more pleased.

20170607_194741.jpg

20170607_200018.jpg

20170607_195500.jpg

Very nice!

10 hours ago, Hickok8AA8 said:

I was rearranging some books yesterday, and figured I might as well take the opportunity to snap a few quick pictures and share my (raw) collection while they were out! This is about a year of seriously collecting Dell'Otto. Please excuse the crappy pictures.

20170606_182605.jpg

20170606_183023.jpg

20170606_183033.jpg

20170606_183042.jpg

20170606_182618.jpg

Awesome snapshot. 

3 hours ago, obsidian00 said:

20170607_194741.jpg

20170607_200018.jpg

20170607_195500.jpg

^^

Well look what came with the mail today :D

It was supposed to "new"...but okay...still love the cover...even if it is not the french virgin cover. But at least the german version is the original cover.

dcpremium38.jpg

12 hours ago, locomat said:

Well look what came with the mail today :D

It was supposed to "new"...but okay...still love the cover...even if it is not the french virgin cover. But at least the german version is the original cover.

dcpremium38.jpg

Still a winner in my book.

I wish I had taken a pic, but I just sent off my Iron Fist #1 Dell'Otto Ultimate to get signed at Heroes by Roy Thomas and Ed Brisson then Dell'Otto in August. Im going outside the box and getting it done in red (as long as they use my sharpie I included and follow the instructions). I know its a risk, but if it happens, I think it will turn out well. 

Ive never done this before, but I wanted to see how it would look. When I de-slabbed it, I signed it myselfin a couple different colors to see what it would look like first before cutting it out of the clear plastic. Thats such a great option I'm going to do from now on to test out colors.  :wishluck:

From Scott's Collectibles on Facebook if you aren't a member of this group request to be on their fb page if you're interested:

Big, exciting news!!! For the eyes of this group only. This week we will be posting exclusive special prices for a wide range of original arts by Gabriele Dell'Otto. These incredible offers will only be proposed here, in the lead up to London Super Comic Con, exclusive to Scott's Collectables. 

Any arts purchased will be available to pick up at LSCC from the master himself. If you cannot make the convention, it does not mean you have to miss out on the amazing deals. We will happily ship worldwide! 

It will be first come, first served. This post is to make everyone aware. Spread the word to all Dell'Otto fans, and get everyone interested over to this group! It sure is a rare opportunity not to be missed. COMING THIS WEEK! ??