• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

What was the date in April ? I wonder because I dropped off a book for the dell'otto signing on April first at a con and I was told mine was pushed to August... part of me hopes that my book is at cgc right now and I don't know about it hahaha Maybe there was a deadline that I did not know about lol

There was a limit to 100 spots when it was announced in Feb for an April mail away. I had claimed 10 spots. A few weeks later he announced a signing in the fall so that's probably the one yours is going to maybe?

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 8:23 PM, Michael Lamm said:

Dell Otto variant cover image released today for Secret Empire 10

IMG_5488.JPG

Just received an email from his rep that the original cover art to this one is available

1 hour ago, Michael Lamm said:

LSCC Exclusive Dell Otto limited to 500 copies and only 20 CGC SS SERIES. Had to get one of these. 

IMG_5532.JPG

Bummer...same as the bulletproof virgin copy minus their logo in the back.   I rather they tried harder to get a sketch virgin.

Does CGC make a clear distinction between the two issues or will they be lumped into the "Dell'Otto Virgin Variant"?