• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

Not sure if he'll be doing one for each issue yet, I keep bugging Hank to make it happen. The response I got the first time is Dell'Otto said if he can squeeze it in. Guess he's super busy. I'll keep you posted if I hear more.

59 minutes ago, Polirer said:

Not sure if he'll be doing one for each issue yet, I keep bugging Hank to make it happen. The response I got the first time is Dell'Otto said if he can squeeze it in. Guess he's super busy. I'll keep you posted if I hear more.

Fantastic! I will keep a lookout on the thread for future updates. Thanks for sharing the artwork for issue 2! Yea I imagine Dell Otto is crazy busy as I'm sure the big 2 are putting in a lot of cover requests along with stores for their variants because his art is so phenomenal 

16 minutes ago, MDR123 said:

The same virgin cover will be offered through Scott's as well for issue #2. Do we know if it will be a similar case where the print run changes later as well? 

Nope print run won't change, and if you notice Scott's said With thanks to Bulletproof. 

On 8/10/2017 at 2:47 PM, Michael Lamm said:

Is this a sure thing? 50 remarks is an awful lot. I actually thought about canceling my preorder from Bulletproof until I saw this post. 

Hank will know this weekend if the hand numbering for book 1 is a definite.

11 hours ago, Polirer said:

Nope print run won't change, and if you notice Scott's said With thanks to Bulletproof. 

Additional info on Scott's from Hank:

Actually Scott's has no agreement at this time with Bulletproof, and as said before Hank guarantees the print run will not change from what is on the Bulletproof website. If Scott's intends to sell the same book as Bulletproof the only way will be for them to purchase them directly from the Bulletproof website just like us.

I actually have bad news, not bad news like print run is changing, it's not, even got Scott's to partially admit it they're buying them from Bulletproof website.

Anyway, unfortunately there won't be a #3 by Dell'Otto, hopefully a #4.

I found this last week at an LCS misplaced in the wrong section of a back issue bin.  Looks freaking rad.

IMG_8532.jpg