• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

I think this was mentioned once a long time ago in this thread, but I picked these up in high-grade out of a $2 bin at a recent show. Not sure how many books Dell'Otto did all the art for (ie. not just the cover), but love these! A 2-book story arc between these 2 annuals.

New_Avengers_Annual_Vol_2_1.jpg

Avengers_Annual_Vol_4_1.jpg

5 hours ago, CKinTO said:

I think this was mentioned once a long time ago in this thread, but I picked these up in high-grade out of a $2 bin at a recent show. Not sure how many books Dell'Otto did all the art for (ie. not just the cover), but love these! A 2-book story arc between these 2 annuals.

New_Avengers_Annual_Vol_2_1.jpg

Avengers_Annual_Vol_4_1.jpg

Awesome.  I bet those are like eye candy to read.  :cloud9:. He also did the interiors on the Sex and Violence mini I believe.  

-J.

So a bit of news 3 points in total 

1. Metal # 2 by Dell'Otto Bulletproof versions will arrive at Bulletproof will arrive at the store Thursday, hiccups in the delivery system and copies will begin to be mailed right away.

2. Remember Dell'Otto couldn't do #3 so instead of skipping it we asked Finch to step in here's a glimpse I've seen the whole thing and it looks awesome

IMG_0929.PNG.33c747731fc5e11f0561016bdb5dcccc.PNG

3. I'm not affiliated with Bulletproof I'll do my best to remain neutral.

13 hours ago, Sriz said:

Great covers guys.   Keep em coming.

I just saw the convention cover. It's amazing! We're just hoping it gets to us before NYCC. It's a Dell'Otto variant. Hanks been working hard, we'll see if the shipment arrives in time.

right now Hank and the team are shipping out the Dell'Otto Metal 2 orders and I'm  getting us ready for Baltimore Comic Con. Check the website for more info.

please note that if you ordered a virgin of metal 2 our shipment was delayed they'll arrive Monday, so those orders will go out next week.

Edited by Polirer

11 hours ago, Polirer said:

I just saw the convention cover. It's amazing! We're just hoping it gets to us before NYCC. It's a Dell'Otto variant. Hank had to call in a couple of favors we'll see if the shipment arrives in time.

right now Hank and the team are shipping out the Dell'Otto Metal 2 orders and I'm  getting us ready for Baltimore Comic Con. Check the website for more info.

please note that if you ordered a virgin of metal 2 our shipment was delayed they'll arrive Monday, so those orders will go out next week.

I'm probably super late..which website are we talking about?

12 hours ago, Polirer said:

I just saw the convention cover. It's amazing! We're just hoping it gets to us before NYCC. It's a Dell'Otto variant. Hank had to call in a couple of favors we'll see if the shipment arrives in time.

So the NYCC convention variant for Metal 2 will be a very different cover than the Wonder Woman one? (ie. it won't be like the Metal 1 LSCC convention exclusive, where only difference was lack of Bulletproof logo at the end?). Look forward to seeing it! 

Also, you mentioned Metal 2 virgin cover is delayed, and will arrive Monday (and ship next week). Just saw on the website that it's now showing shipping date of Oct 11, 2017... is that a typo? Or are they just being extra conservative? Thanks for the info! 

1 hour ago, CKinTO said:

So the NYCC convention variant for Metal 2 will be a very different cover than the Wonder Woman one? (ie. it won't be like the Metal 1 LSCC convention exclusive, where only difference was lack of Bulletproof logo at the end?). Look forward to seeing it! 

Also, you mentioned Metal 2 virgin cover is delayed, and will arrive Monday (and ship next week). Just saw on the website that it's now showing shipping date of Oct 11, 2017... is that a typo? Or are they just being extra conservative? Thanks for the info! 

Yes very different cover, not just words. And yes being extra conservative.

13 hours ago, Polirer said:

I just saw the convention cover. It's amazing! We're just hoping it gets to us before NYCC. It's a Dell'Otto variant. Hanks been working hard, we'll see if the shipment arrives in time.

Just to be clear the favors Hank called in were for employees to come in and work longer hours to get things done.