• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

On 10/11/2017 at 8:32 PM, Hickok8AA8 said:

I don't care how much you like green, this is too much. I did a quick lazy thing to prove a point, imagine if someone who knew what they were doing took 10 minutes to tone it out.

That being said, I love the artwork, as usual.

lazyshit.thumb.PNG.58ace98bf5aeddb5d55456ba5a8612b1.PNG

5 minutes ago, Polirer said:

I provided a window bag, guess they cracked the cbcs slab, and chose not to use my window bag. And disregarded my request to hand number 80/250

That’s unfortunate, sorry man.

Assuming it wasn’t a free signature I’d think bagging the book would be the least they could do, especially since you provided one. 

3 hours ago, Polirer said:

I provided a window bag, guess they cracked the cbcs slab, and chose not to use my window bag. And disregarded my request to hand number 80/250

Hope that didn't happen to me also, I also supplied window bags and with a specific ink (red).

Keep you posted once I get mine back :wishluck:

1 hour ago, Jaydogrules said:

Any particular reason why they wouldn't use either of those items? hm

-J.

Who knows why they didn’t, but unfortunately some facilitators just don’t care, or are too focused on maximizing profits by speeding things along to worry about any clients requests. 

I didn’t take part in this signing but it’s usually made pretty clear whether or not they will window bag the books for you upon request after cracking them out. Usually for a fee, but I’m not sure if that was the case with this signing. 

The are still incredible covers imo. Just lame they couldn’t have done that for customers. 

That Iron Fist...ugh...a prime example of a horrible Photoshop manipulation. The original blue is so much better than the tie dye variant. Apologies for not being positive, I just really dislike this type of manipulation of the original art.

IMG_0638.JPG

Edited by DanPiercy

55 minutes ago, DanPiercy said:

That Iron Fist...ugh...a prime example of a horrible Photoshop manipulation. The original blue is so much better than the tie dye variant. Apologies for not being positive, I just really dislike this type of manipulation of the original art.

IMG_0638.JPG

It's better than the sketch version that was first announced as the ultimate version. What a debacle that was.

On 10/17/2017 at 9:43 AM, Polirer said:

Were these actually numbered or did you just pick a number to be added?

34 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

My humble edition from the signing.... really humble, but I didn't expect it to be in the 9's either, and it looks like the "gold" was running out of ink lol 

20171018_144356.jpg

Man sorry to hear and see the ink was running out. I think I can tell where the sig is.

1 minute ago, Polirer said:

Man sorry to hear and see the ink was running out. I think I can tell where the sig is.

No worries, as it was an overseas signing I'm still happy, it shows up a bit more in person; I was trying to get in a spot where "I" wasn't in the reflection lol I think that it looks the same as the Iron Fist earlier up this page. I think that "gold" is just a bad choice with the level of contrast in "paint" or "color" Dell Otto uses. It is still kind of hard to see in the Iron Fist too, now that I think about it ;) 

37 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

No worries, as it was an overseas signing I'm still happy, it shows up a bit more in person; I was trying to get in a spot where "I" wasn't in the reflection lol I think that it looks the same as the Iron Fist earlier up this page. I think that "gold" is just a bad choice with the level of contrast in "paint" or "color" Dell Otto uses. It is still kind of hard to see in the Iron Fist too, now that I think about it ;) 

I totally agree, on my Iron Fist above, his sig doesn’t pop like most gold sigs do