• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, kevhtx said:

I thought the listing was fine. They didn't guarantee a number grade from what I saw. And if they were a CGC authorized witness (or had one), theres no reason that couldn't get a yellow label. Not sure the problem here.

If they got it witnessed, they could have taken a picture before submitting it to use for the auction. Does this eBay user have a history of bad CGC auctions or something?

Not a bad price for that. Wow. $685

The person who donated it is Daniel Scott of Scott Collectibles I’m sure it could get yellow labeled 

10 hours ago, ComicCollectorMatt said:

Dont see how that's getting a yellow label.  And not even a guaranteed grade.

Scott's collectibles donated that item for the auction so they will turn it into CGC for yellow label from what I understand.

On 10/23/2017 at 10:14 AM, Polirer said:

The person who donated it is Daniel Scott of Scott Collectibles I’m sure it could get yellow labeled 

:o

Pretty sketch; for pencils only I'm pleasantly surprised it ended at the price it did!

Dell Ottos’ Tumblr has a pic of Spidey with the heading “It’s arriving” 11/1/17.   Anyone know what that’s about?  I had seen somewhere that he is doing a variant for Amazing Spider-man/Venom Inc #1.  Haven’t been able to confirm.  May be revealing of the cover is my thought.  

31 minutes ago, Randall Ries said:

Mine too. I want to get the DKiii Master Race #8 Virgin variant, too. That whole scene of Harvey Dent completely defeated at Bats feet is heartbreaking.

s-l1600-1.jpg

My favorite as well. Hank said it didn’t sell well, most people didn’t get it.

Hi all, just wondering if anyone can give me some information and possible value on G.I. Joe #1 2009 Dell’Otto sketch retailer variant in 9.9-10.

I can’t find much info on this book at all online. Maybe i’m just looking in the wrong places but is this a “rare” book? How many copies of this could there be? 

I did find one sale on ebay from a couple of months ago sold for $350 in a 9.8.

I really love this wrap around cover i just like to do some research before a purchase but can’t find much.

Thanks in advance.

35 minutes ago, Wolverine3 said:

Hi all, just wondering if anyone can give me some information and possible value on G.I. Joe #1 2009 Dell’Otto sketch retailer variant in 9.9-10.

I can’t find much info on this book at all online. Maybe i’m just looking in the wrong places but is this a “rare” book? How many copies of this could there be? 

I did find one sale on ebay from a couple of months ago sold for $350 in a 9.8.

I really love this wrap around cover i just like to do some research before a purchase but can’t find much.

Thanks in advance.

Raw 9.9-10 or slabbed?

8 minutes ago, Wolverine3 said:

ffs?

9.9 estimate value

10 estimate value

Scarce?

Short answer is idk, but I respond because I don't think anybody does. 

If I had those then I would do a high BIN with best offer to see what I'd get, but as far as the "market" I don't think that it has been determined. 

17 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Short answer is idk, but I respond because I don't think anybody does. 

If I had those then I would do a high BIN with best offer to see what I'd get, but as far as the "market" I don't think that it has been determined. 

Ok thankyou.

Is it a scarce book? How can i find out how many there are roughly?

and i dont have one to sell i want to buy one