• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, bababooey said:

Has this circle jerk of a thread gotten to the point where you guys are now just posting creepy hand reflection pics?

Sorry, I didn't know there was a guideline listed on taking pictures of reflectives slabs. I am also so it makes it hard for people to see the comic book that everyone knows what the cover looks like. I am also sorry for not being an abled bodied photographer! You may insert sarcasm into any one of those sentences...

18 hours ago, bababooey said:

Has this circle jerk of a thread gotten to the point where you guys are now just posting creepy hand reflection pics?

lol

Your attempt at humor appears to have been taken as a slight, but i found your post funny.

On 10/30/2017 at 11:00 PM, kevhtx said:

A couple I got in today from the signing that Im keeping for my PC. Still waiting on a bunch to come in.

IMG_5188.thumb.JPG.a8ce34a6fda041d371c9c1868173ad6a.JPGIMG_1007.thumb.JPG.5cb32ab95fe6a35741533b1d1bd68ae7.JPG

Daredevil 500 is my kind of cover ‼️‼️Now only if Otto would put Foggy on the cover too?

3 hours ago, Polirer said:

Metal 5 exclusive cover

I love me some Batman Who Laughs. The Capullo and Mattina covers of him are awesome. Cant wait to see the full one from Dell'Otto.

Im not sure what to think about the Venom Inc. one. Im gunshy after buying some of his Venom covers and then the Venon 150 1:25. I thought it was a great cover and with the black, would be hard to get in 9.8, but really didn't do anything in value. That said, Ive never been the biggest Venom fan either (not saying I don't like him, just that Im not into him like some others are).

There seems to be a lot of characters like that for me, venom is one ghost rider another, but I keep thinking an artist writer etc will bring them to life :) Dell Otto may be something...

33 minutes ago, kevhtx said:

I love me some Batman Who Laughs. The Capullo and Mattina covers of him are awesome. Cant wait to see the full one from Dell'Otto.

Im not sure what to think about the Venom Inc. one. Im gunshy after buying some of his Venom covers and then the Venon 150 1:25. I thought it was a great cover and with the black, would be hard to get in 9.8, but really didn't do anything in value. That said, Ive never been the biggest Venom fan either (not saying I don't like him, just that Im not into him like some others are).

I read those $1 books that had Dell Otto interiors that I found at a used bookstore recently; it was good to look at, but there were no major twists in the plot....

26 minutes ago, Drill423 said:

Has anyone received their Metal #2 blue background NYCC Variant?   If so, can you confirm on the back that this is actually a second print run?   

First print is what's indicated. But the cover variantion is also incorrect.

IMG_5682.JPG