• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

In what manner? This was printed after the initial red covers, so it is a second print.

Think the concern was that it was labeled as a second printing without mention of it being as such on the website.  I was just curious as I hadn’t received mine yet.  

On ‎2017‎-‎11‎-‎03 at 3:38 PM, rogue14 said:

Anyone know where it’s being sold or did I miss the presale already?

That is the 1:50 for Venom Inc. #1. FOC to qualify for the 1:50 was today. The Stegman and Granov covers are very nice for this book as well.

16 minutes ago, Jaydogrules said:

Dammit I knew I shouldn't have waited on this.   :tonofbricks:

-J.

I’m in the same boat...just going to have to ride this one out til the prices drop.

its probably better this way, priorities...

Edited by rogue14
Verbiage

31 minutes ago, O. said:

The original artwork to Dell'Otto's ASM #667 cover, in Vincent Zurzolo's collection, can be viewed here:

https://comicbookinvest.com/2017/11/10/visit-to-metropolis-collectibles-and-interview-with-vincent-zurzolo/

Hope you all enjoy it, along with the other stunning OA!

I mean....wow. Where do you even start?! Has anyone attempted to value this collection??

Edit: All I could find.

"With the goal of becoming the biggest comic book dealer in the world, Zurzolo set out against dealers with more cash, inventory and connections. In 1999, realizing he couldn't beat Fishler, Zurzolo joined him. Metropolis now owns a collection valued in the tens of millions of dollars, although Zurzolo won't name a specific number. "

Edited by Hickok8AA8