• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

On 5/12/2023 at 6:54 PM, Onewhois said:

Fun Italy exclusive.  Blind pack pull with a chance to get a 1 of 1 dell Otto cover. Got some coming. Would be awesome to pull  

IMG_1226.jpeg

IMG_1163.jpeg

Can't believe it's only 1 cover available which makes it probably worth more than the original art to some folks.  I assume there will be released virgin, negative or trade version available for the masses somewhere in the future.

On 5/12/2023 at 5:54 PM, Onewhois said:

Fun Italy exclusive.  Blind pack pull with a chance to get a 1 of 1 dell Otto cover. Got some coming. Would be awesome to pull  

IMG_1226.jpeg

IMG_1163.jpeg

On 5/17/2023 at 12:52 PM, obsidian00 said:

Can't believe it's only 1 cover available which makes it probably worth more than the original art to some folks.  I assume there will be released virgin, negative or trade version available for the masses somewhere in the future.

Odds on that 1 being pulled live on some Influencers channel.

On 5/17/2023 at 2:03 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Odds on that 1 being pulled live on some Influencers channel.

That would suck if that happens. I rather one of my customer pull one. These are already sold out not many could order over 200. So time will tell what going to happen with these. 

On 5/17/2023 at 1:52 PM, obsidian00 said:

I mean anything can happen in comics. I hope the 1 of 1 will have a complete COA backing. Kind of like that poly bagged random inserted, Stan Lee signed edition

On 6/4/2023 at 5:32 PM, Onewhois said:

No matter what happen with this cover. There will never be another 1 of 1 from Italy. Even Dell him self is looking for the printed version. Hear a click of him. He is in fact looking for it. 

Would love to see one hit ebay.  

-J.