• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, kimik said:

I guess this is what happens when a LCS owner/employee does not keep up with modern artists:

Dell Otto Variant incorrectly listed as AMAZING SPIDER-MAN VENOM INC ALPHA #1 GRANOV VARIANT A MARVEL LEGACY PT 1! FLASH

That seller blocked me. I ordered a Hughes catwoman from him, cant remember which one. It was supposed to be NM+. When I got it, a day or so later, I took it out of the bag and on the back was a big tear. Obviously, they didnt see it when they sent it and never took it out of the bag. It looked NM+ from the front. Long story short, he didnt want to give me a refund because I had thrown the shipping box away. I explained I buy a ton of comics, open them up, set them on the counter and throw away the boxes. But, he didnt want to hear that. Finally, he refunded. For a $10 comic, he lost someone who could have been a long-time customer.

Anyway, I find it humorous to see this. :applause:

32 minutes ago, kevhtx said:

That seller blocked me. I ordered a Hughes catwoman from him, cant remember which one. It was supposed to be NM+. When I got it, a day or so later, I took it out of the bag and on the back was a big tear. Obviously, they didnt see it when they sent it and never took it out of the bag. It looked NM+ from the front. Long story short, he didnt want to give me a refund because I had thrown the shipping box away. I explained I buy a ton of comics, open them up, set them on the counter and throw away the boxes. But, he didnt want to hear that. Finally, he refunded. For a $10 comic, he lost someone who could have been a long-time customer.

Anyway, I find it humorous to see this. :applause:

M&M Comics? They are a pre-order site.

31 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

M&M Comics? They are a pre-order site.

Yeah, I know its a popular seller/site. You would think after 1 transaction for $10 they wouldnt assume I was trying to rip them off. But no, they didnt want to refund me, then finally did and blocked me.

53 minutes ago, kevhtx said:

Yeah, I know its a popular seller/site. You would think after 1 transaction for $10 they wouldnt assume I was trying to rip them off. But no, they didnt want to refund me, then finally did and blocked me.

That’s surprising. I’ve bought from them plenty of times. I’ll keep this in mind.

2 hours ago, exitmusicblue said:

This Venom commission is now in-hand from Italy, posted up a better pic - http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1437452

That really is a nice piece.  Mr. Dell'otto really has gotten pricey with these.  I can only imagine what that Dark Knight 2 homage directly above cost.

-J.

Edited by Jaydogrules

9 minutes ago, Jaydogrules said:

That really is a nice piece.  Mr. Dell'otto really has gotten pricey with these.  I can only imagine what that Dark Knight 2 homage directly above cost.

-J.

Which Metal 2 red Wonder Woman?