• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

eh, I thought the framed stuff was sitting on top of the long boxes is all :shy: No Worries 

lol meaning it might take a minute to move stuff to get books out of the longs (thumbsu

In my defense it looked a bit "more" jumbled when I saw it on my phone earlier, on the laptop it only looks like the new frame, not a big deal....

Anyway, Great Stuff!!! Glad you got your frame done :) when you bought the frame in the first place, I was curious where you find space on the wall..... but my comic room tends to be a bit more cluttered.

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

12 hours ago, Subby1938 said:

It’s not displayed like that only because this is temporary. I just wanted to show size difference with ones on the wall. Once I move into the new place every piece I own is going on one wall in a nice neat order. 

My long boxes don’t need getting into ... they are complete runs of Amazing Spiderman few extras ;).

I see a print of the 667 variant down there in the corner.  :baiting:

-J.

3 hours ago, Subby1938 said:

Here is comicxposure variant for #800

Why create any awareness on here for products offered by these guys at comicxposure when people seem to never be getting their books? (shrug)   I don't really pay close attention to it but they seem to average 1 complaint thread a week.

1 hour ago, obsidian00 said:

Scott's store version should be coming out very shortly....it will be well worth the wait.  New York State of Mind :whistle:

Cover of Spidey seated at 208EE, MSG, Billy Joel?

22 hours ago, bababooey said:

Why create any awareness on here for products offered by these guys at comicxposure when people seem to never be getting their books? (shrug)   I don't really pay close attention to it but they seem to average 1 complaint thread a week.

I opened a case with my CC company on them. I had requested a refund with no response for over a week. Shame on me for ordering directly from them again.

Amex almost immediately refunded me and will recharge me if they can prove that I am liable for paying them.