• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

I thought you were talking about here: https://www.bulletproofcomix.com/store/p282/Batman_Vs_Enemies_signed_Litho.html

On ‎2018‎/‎06‎/‎21 at 11:16 AM, Key Largo Comics said:

Pickup:

ASM800Vraw9.6F.jpg

I like that image a lot.

I now wonder if other artists will draw Spider-man with these eyes. For a long time he has been drawn with the giant eyes on the mask, this look makes him look nasty. Love it.

On 6/17/2018 at 8:22 PM, Jaydee said:

So debating on this for my son

On 6/17/2018 at 11:14 AM, obsidian00 said:

Another IG Store exclusive..trade and virgin available.  Just have to love how he does spiderman...best in the business!!

ASMIGCDELLOTTO_c68a3deb-868d-4efb-a527-bc9f41974302_1280x1280.jpg

Oh WOW!

I picked up this drawing from Dell'Otto's rep in December of last year.  That's awesome it's being used as a cover!  

Edited by Sooners151

On 6/22/2018 at 1:16 AM, Key Largo Comics said:

Pickup:

ASM800Vraw9.6F.jpg

Got this cover, wasnt planning to but I love the dress...  Reused images are so annoying though. 2018 comic with a 2015 signature 

1 hour ago, Sooners151 said:

Wouldn't that be more on Dell'Otto for using existing unpublished work for a store variant vs. Marvel?

We don't know what the terms are. A number of these are recycled commissions. Dell Otto may still own the rights to use them or the owner could.

And another IG exclusive.

Is it me or does it seem like they are dominating the dell’otto variants as of late?

Don’t get me wrong, I like the variants they’ve been having, just an observation. 

2BD00FC5-D99E-4B99-8F30-3027560D1648.jpeg