• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

I got this email the other day. I may go check it out.

You are cordially invited to attend the grand opening of Dell'Otto Gallery in Brooklyn, N.Y. 

Bulletproof comics is proud to present the grand opening of the Garbriele Dell'Otto gallery located on the 2nd floor of Bulletproof comics in Brooklyn, N.Y.   For over 2 years, we have been amassing a rather large collection of original art from the celebrated Italian master.  The collection grew so large that, it had to be housed in a gallery.   We will have OA, signed and unsigned prints, commissions, signed sketch books and of course signed Bulletproof Exclusive comic books both CGC'ed SS  and non CGC'ed.   Please join us and celebrate one of the greatest modern painters of our generation.

18 hours ago, punksdropdirtysrh said:

:x Got my trade dress copy. I’m more excited for the #2 cover with the knife. I plan to spring for the virgin on that one.

Didn’t know there was going to be a number 2 with dell’otto. Got a picture?