• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Polirer said:

Here's a tease.

Metal#1_Dell'Otto_Final.jpeg

Yes!!! can't wait to see how the virgin cover will look like.    Btw doesn't it  bother you that there was never a DKIII #2 Dell'Otto cover?   I told Hank to get out a 2nd or 3rd print cover going to get that run completed.   Too late I guess...

4 minutes ago, obsidian00 said:

Yes!!! can't wait to see how the virgin cover will look like.    Btw doesn't it  bother you that there was never a DKIII #2 Dell'Otto cover?   I told Hank to get out a 2nd or 3rd print cover going to get that run completed.   Too late I guess...

YEp no 2 and no 9 how annoying not to have a complete run!

47 minutes ago, Polirer said:

Trust me Jay you'll want this one. Keep watching Bulletproofcomix.com Hank will be offering a cgc Dell'Otto sig 9.8 version.

The detail on that is sick.  You can tell he's put some time in this one.  

-J.

4 hours ago, SquareChaos said:

More CAF wanderings - this commission piece is owned by boardie Wurtis and may be my favorite Dell'Otto that I've stumbled across so far.

Commission_Wolverine_DellOtto.jpg

Notice how his signature is in blood in the bottom right hand corner.  Pretty awesome.    :cloud9:

-J.

52 minutes ago, Jaydogrules said:

Notice how his signature is in blood in the bottom right hand corner.  Pretty awesome.    :cloud9:

-J.

I'd noticed that touch, but not the first time I looked at it. I also like the detail that seems to suggest he is walking along an incline, and the snow may be deeper towards the bottom. Small touches, really nice for a commission. I'm sure you probably wouldn't get one that refined today, this was done ~ 10 years ago I think.

24 minutes ago, SquareChaos said:

I'd noticed that touch, but not the first time I looked at it. I also like the detail that seems to suggest he is walking along an incline, and the snow may be deeper towards the bottom. Small touches, really nice for a commission. I'm sure you probably wouldn't get one that refined today, this was done ~ 10 years ago I think.

Does he even do commissions anymore ? 

-J.

7 minutes ago, SquareChaos said:

I don't know, maybe someone who has gotten one in the past can comment. I wasn't even able to find out who reps him by looking online.

David Ceci reps him. He still does sketches/paintings on blanks. I'm on a list for the fall. Hook up with Scott's collectibles on Facebook 

Oh thats contrary to what ive been told. He apparently does not like doing sketch covers...AT ALL.

Id be very surprised if more than 1 (if any) are done at LSCC.

It also doesnt help that the last 2 sketch covers that he did, went straight to eBay..

Edited by Nino_013

11 hours ago, Nino_013 said:

Oh thats contrary to what ive been told. He apparently does not like doing sketch covers...AT ALL.

Id be very surprised if more than 1 (if any) are done at LSCC.

It also doesnt help that the last 2 sketch covers that he did, went straight to eBay..

Yep I was told that many a time. Perseverance pays off. Don't think he does them at cons. His rep can't help you get one, he always says Gabe said he's too busy. Again hook up with Scott's Collectibles on Facebook. Befriend them conned with them. Then ask if they can make it happen.

22 minutes ago, Hickok8AA8 said:

Sooooo, about that Bulletproof Metal #1....any idea when we might see to full art, or when BP plans to list?

Yea I'm not aloud to share the whole thing until they post it. I gave them a hard time because they keep telling me tomorrow or tonight, I keep checking and it doesn't show up. It's killer. Definitely one of his better ones as of late, and with the cgc 9.8 sig option they're doing it right!

22 minutes ago, Polirer said:

Yea I'm not aloud to share the whole thing until they post it. I gave them a hard time because they keep telling me tomorrow or tonight, I keep checking and it doesn't show up. It's killer. Definitely one of his better ones as of late, and with the cgc 9.8 sig option they're doing it right!

I hope the figures aren't floating in a relatively featureless void   :wishluck: