• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

As hard as it is to believe, some of us are actually just collectors and fans. (thumbs u

-J.

Tough to take you seriously when you mention rarity in the first post of the thread.

(thumbs u

Not sure why that matters.

Not sure why you even bother to read or post in this thread either.

-J.

As hard as it is to believe, some of us are actually just collectors and fans. (thumbs u

-J.

Tough to take you seriously when you mention rarity in the first post of the thread.

(thumbs u

Not sure why that matters.

Not sure why you even bother to read or post in this thread either.

-J.

I like to know what is being manipulated and what isn't. Its odd that you have such a passion for finding older shilled books on eBay, like a Batman Adventures 12, and yet when it comes to "rare" modern incentive variants its all on the up and up.

2dnm1c.jpg

I love his work but If these hot up then we'll definitely know this thread works....his German punisher covers. just wish I knew what they come under for cgc as want to send them in eventually but unsurprisingly punisher Kriegstagebuch isn't in the census lol

Let's just heat that sucker up, shall we........

They're all gone and it looks like the OS Ant-Man isn't around cheap anymore either.

FF #485 is his first US cover work for Marvel and can be found at cover price or less... for now

<a  href=FF-485_zpskwmo867o.jpg' alt='FF-485_zpsk

Nice pull!

My lcs had some of these for $35. I nabbed the Winter Soldier one thinking Civil War would make it a little more desirable, and left the Punisher in the variant box. I went back for the Punisher Variant, it was gone. Someone else won that battle.....