• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

Ever go through that same box that never gets restocked at the LCS 5 times in a week, find nothing but look through it again for the Hell of it? $20. ! :whee::whee:

<a  href=ORIGINALSIN-7_zpsz15pozir.jpg' alt='ORIG

I will give you $40 for that. That's 100% mark up.

Do it! What good is money without spending it?

Jerome

No offense, but I think this thread has gone to your head if you think that book is worth that much money...

Until you sit back and wonder which is more ridiculous. 2 or 3 grand for a 1 of 1 sketch cover (with colors!) or 1 to 2 grand for a graded incentive variant of which there are numerous copies.

If everyone is all over Dell'Otto because his art is just that amazing then surely his one offs are worth that much, no?

I totally agree with you. However, Sketch collectors are different subset of collectors. Not all comic collectors are sketch or OA collectors. Although, if given a choice I would rather have a 1 of 1 sketch by an artist than a rare variant.

FWIW. I collect both. That is my problem.

Ever go through that same box that never gets restocked at the LCS 5 times in a week, find nothing but look through it again for the Hell of it? $20. ! :whee::whee:

p><p> I will give you $40 for that. That

Sounds good but let me check it on ebay first :whistle:

Posted in another thread but thought it is more relevant here:

http://mycomicshop.com/search?ItemID=36417518

A raw copy MCS has graded at 7.0....

-J.

If thats a 7.0, then my 9.8 is a 10. Unless I'm really missing something in pics....

Jerome

What are you seeing ? I'm looking at the pics on a small cell phone ...

-J.

Hit the zoom icon by the picture then click on the picture when it comes up.

That helps. Even on a phone. (thumbs u The book looks to have some of the same spine issues I've seen on other copies but it is definitely in better shape than the raw copy that sold on ebay last month.

-J.

Hit the zoom icon by the picture then click on the picture when it comes up.

I did that. It doesn't get large enough for you to inspect for corner and spine issues. eBay really gives you a nice magnifier to do that.

Are you clicking the "Zoom Front Cover" and "Zoom Back Cover" links that take you to these two images?

Front Cover

http://d1466nnw0ex81e.cloudfront.net/n_ii/originalimage/3265331.jpg

Back Cover

http://d1466nnw0ex81e.cloudfront.net/n_ii/originalimage/3265337.jpg

Yea, wtf is that? Warning, this comic book contains violence and something about borrowing/lending the book? Solid copies tho buddy (thumbs u

Jerome

Thks

Haha no idea but lcs just doesn't wanna breach any laws and regulations in Hong Kong, for safety sake

Paid usd20 each, one is 9.6-9.8 and the other one is 9.4 as per my experience