• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Kwan Chang said:

i only have 3.  so again. i dont know who you are referring to ?  i just cant believe you experts can tell if a book is fake by a couple of iphone pics.

anyways.......i took a quick drive to cgc this past weekend and used their walk thru service.

i got mine back from cgc today.  i hope you guys like the scans.  sorry about the watermark guys.

unnamedzzz.jpg

Totally Photoshopped. 

;) 

19 minutes ago, Kwan Chang said:

i only have 3.  so again. i dont know who you are referring to ? i just cant believe you experts can tell if a book is fake by a couple of iphone pics.

that being said....mine are the real deal !

anyways.......i took a quick drive to cgc this past weekend and used their walk thru service.

i got mine back from cgc today.  i hope you guys like the scans.  sorry about the watermark guys.

unnamedzzz.jpg

lol Because the book has been counterfeited in the past.  Either way it looks like you get luckiest boardie of the year award.  :banana:

-J.

24 minutes ago, Kwan Chang said:

i only have 3.  so again. i dont know who you are referring to ?  i just cant believe you experts can tell if a book is fake by a couple of iphone pics.

that being said....mine are the real deal !

unnamedzzz.jpg

Congrats! Now that you know their real, maybe get them pressed for 9.6,9.6,9.8 :whatthe:

20 minutes ago, Jaydee said:

Congratulations Kwan...you have aleays been a Solid Guy ...Enjoy your Awesome Books...

On a Side Note... You so called experts...Tell me how the Crow Tastes.  Some of you have been dining on it for a while.

Thanks man i am enjoying BOTH of em.  i just sold one via PM:banana:

as for the people eating crow ?  not necessary.............just hard to believe, but nothing is impossible.