Celebrate Dell'Otto!
31 31

4,728 posts in this topic

11,027 posts
12 minutes ago, obsidian00 said:

So the last 667 finally sold on ebay...the seller is probably going to net around 9K after fees etc.

 

image.thumb.png.f6d05e6696f92dc437446e37bd9d86a8.png

I think eBay fees automatically cap at $750, but with PayPals 3%... still about the same

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,698 posts
11 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I think eBay fees automatically cap at $750, but with PayPals 3%... still about the same

Actually, if the seller knew what he was doing he will only be paying about $562 in total fees to Ebay and PayPal ($250- Ebay, $312- PayPal).

-J.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,333 posts

Couldn't pass up on these two. 

0ED9F27B-3C8F-447A-B848-D25AD113AE3C.jpeg

3512EE2D-1EA5-4D48-8081-3EDCC2956228.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,698 posts
15 hours ago, deadleg said:

Couldn't pass up on these two. 

0ED9F27B-3C8F-447A-B848-D25AD113AE3C.jpeg

3512EE2D-1EA5-4D48-8081-3EDCC2956228.jpeg

Very nice pick ups, Congrats!  :applause:

-J.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
416 posts
On 8/29/2019 at 12:26 PM, Avi said:

Cover for joker #1

Screenshot_20190828-133752.png

i wanted to jump on this but kind of forgot due to the incoming hurricane that was supposed to devestate florida. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
319 posts
1 hour ago, Gabagool said:

i wanted to jump on this but kind of forgot due to the incoming hurricane that was supposed to devestate florida. 

Thanks for making a comment that a zero relevance to this thread. Dont know why you cant buy it at anytime. The book is available on Bulletproof Comics website.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,698 posts

Sold in a matter of hours for ~$2300...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MARVEL-AMAZING-SPIDER-MAN-667-Gabriele-DellOtto-Variant-F-VF-/283614637228?_trksid=p2349526.m4383.l10137.c10&nordt=true&rt=nc

Seller called it a 7.0. 

Looks more like a 5.0 to me.... :ohnoez:

-J.

Edited by Jaydogrules

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
416 posts
On 8/31/2019 at 5:36 PM, Second Blight said:

Thanks for making a comment that a zero relevance to this thread. Dont know why you cant buy it at anytime. The book is available on Bulletproof Comics website.

Sorry I had a cat 5 hurricane coming towards my home state and my family and home were a tad more important then the actual release date of the book..... but I see your post really livened up this thread. nuts. 🙄

Edited by Gabagool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,732 posts
10 hours ago, Gabagool said:
On 8/31/2019 at 10:36 PM, Second Blight said:

Thanks for making a comment that a zero relevance to this thread. Dont know why you cant buy it at anytime. The book is available on Bulletproof Comics website.

Sorry I had a cat 5 hurricane coming towards my home state and my family and home were a tad more important then the actual release date of the book..... but I see your post really livened up this thread. nuts. 🙄

Here's my comment that has zero relevance to the thread:

It's called Coppa. Or Capocollo. Even Capicola gets a pass if you're from North America. It's never Gabagool. Gabagool is wrong :baiting:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41,370 posts
6 minutes ago, Foley said:

Here's my comment that has zero relevance to the thread:

It's called Coppa. Or Capocollo. Even Capicola gets a pass if you're from North America. It's never Gabagool. Gabagool is wrong :baiting:

I was confused at first,but now I want a hero or a hoagie.

giphy.gif

And if that isn't the funniest gif ever....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,732 posts
15 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

I was confused at first,but now I want a hero or a hoagie.

giphy.gif

And if that isn't the funniest gif ever....

 

lol in Connecticut we called them Grinders. No idea why. 

Hero, hoagie, sub, grinder, po’boy...

It’s  funny how there can be so many names for essentially the same thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41,370 posts
5 minutes ago, Foley said:

lol in Connecticut we called them Grinders. No idea why. 

Hero, hoagie, sub, grinder, po’boy...

It’s  funny how there can be so many names for essentially the same thing. 

This is an obscure one.Grinder's a great choice too!

super_chuckwagon_sandwich_B.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
749 posts
On 10/13/2019 at 6:05 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

But to get back on track. The Foil Edition Variant Batman #1

( cover swipe from his French Superman/Batman #7)

:cloud9:

20191013_050107.jpg

Didn’t know there was a foil for this cover. Need to keep an eye out. Thanks for mentioning it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
516 posts
6 hours ago, rogue14 said:

Didn’t know there was a foil for this cover. Need to keep an eye out. Thanks for mentioning it!

Your welcome. Its new. Was released for the Boston Fan Expo and came individually or a 3 different cover set all contained reprint interior of Batman #120191013_050915.jpg.3289039d6d45a3cbe4786fb876ce9df6.jpg

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,698 posts
9 hours ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Your welcome. Its new. Was released for the Boston Fan Expo and came individually or a 3 different cover set all contained reprint interior of Batman #120191013_050915.jpg.3289039d6d45a3cbe4786fb876ce9df6.jpg

All three of these were originally published in Germany, I believe.  I really like the one on the right too.

-J.

Edited by Jaydogrules

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
516 posts
1 hour ago, Jaydogrules said:

All three of these were originally published in Germany, I believe.  I really like the knee on the right too.

-J.

They were all done by DC through Panini,  but the Batman/Superman # 7 (center) originally was a French Variant. Although this reprint is a cover swipe from that issue done now in foil , and has an interior reprint of Batman #1, where the original was Batman/Superman #7 in French and Different Back cover. Still all are awesome examples of Dell'otto cover art.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
31 31