• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moisture bubbles in CGC slab?

26 posts in this topic

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I have the same question as the OP and I'm not following about the suggestions of a piece of paper in the "gap on the sides of the case". There are no gaps on my slab, not even a small one that paper could fit into. Anyone got a video demonstrating this technique?

On 6/17/2017 at 6:51 AM, rinker said:

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I have the same question as the OP and I'm not following about the suggestions of a piece of paper in the "gap on the sides of the case". There are no gaps on my slab, not even a small one that paper could fit into. Anyone got a video demonstrating this technique?

With the new slabs, there's no gap for you to insert a piece of a paper, unfortunately.

On 2017-06-16 at 11:51 PM, rinker said:

Get it reholdered ... or sell and buy another and hope for less oil slicks on your slab ..