• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slabs and one raw: Baker Romance, Marvel Silver, Esoteric Gold, CLOSED

39 posts in this topic

Rules for this thread:

Please, no Probies or House of Shame members.

Raw book: The one raw book is returnable, if you are unhappy for any reason. However, you pay return shipping.

Slabs: All slabs are NOT returnable.

Shipping and Packaging: Postage is $ 10 for a slab or raw book to the lower 48 states. I will combine shipping. Postage to other places will be at exact costs and payable by the buyer.

All books are sent via boxed Priority mail, insured.

Pressing: Please assume all books have been pressed, if pressing is an issue to you, as I don't know the history of some books. If I know for sure that the book was pressed, I will state so in the description.

The first :takeit: in the thread trumps all PM negotiations (regardless of what stage the negotiations are in). So if you really want the book, please post :takeit: in the thread!

Acceptable payment forms are Paypal, check or money order.

Time payments are available, but please inquire via PM before taking the book.

Books are listed alphabetically, so let's go....

Recapping books that are still available...

PAGE 1

Amazing Spider-Man 24 CGC 8.5 $ 300

Amazing Spider-Man 30 CGC 8.0 $ 150

Bewitched 6 CGC 9.2 $ 100

Bewitched 9 CGC 9.2 $ 100

Colt .45 #5 CGC 9.2 $ 90

PAGE 2

Fantastic Four 42 CGC 9.0 $ 200

Lone Ranger 77 CGC 8.5 $ 50

Mod Squad 3 CGC 9.4 $ 75

Nick Fury 1 CGC 9.6 $ 650

Pictorial Confession 3 Qualified CGC 6.5 $ 100

PAGE 3

Picture News 7 CGC 9.0 $ 300 Mile High

True Love Pictorial 6 CGC 6.0 $ 500

Diary Secrets 29 VG- $ 350 SOLD

Two vertical creases front cover, goes through whole book, visible on back cover too. 1/8 inch tear bottom of front cover by "lady's fingers". 1/4 inch tear front cover by lower right corner.

Bottom staple is clean, top staple has a little bit of discoloration. Using a jeweler's loop, it doesn't look like rust...at least not yet.

Sold to me as VG, a respected boardie thought it was VG, but I will call it VG- (very good minus).

Diary%20Secrets%2029%20front_zpskbo4isoq.jpg

Diary%20Secrets%2029%20back_zpsgt3dbhs7.jpg