• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage Auctions Shipping Takes Too Long!

38 posts in this topic

I picked up a grail in the recent Signature auction and paid right away, but man, they sure take their sweet time to ship comics. It's been more than a week since the auction ended and still no tracking info. Anyone else waiting on their books? :cry:

When that happens to me I drop customer service an email and embed the following:

giphy.gif

Works like a charm.

Yeah, I just got an email that the book in the signature auction I won just now got sent to the shipping department and will ship in 5-7 business days (ship, not arrive).

Unacceptable since they now have had my money for over a week and they had the book on hand.

Yeah, I just got an email that the book in the signature auction I won just now got sent to the shipping department and will ship in 5-7 business days (ship, not arrive).

Unacceptable since they now have had my money for over a week and they had the book on hand.

+1 I'm right there with you.

Got my comics 3 days after I paid. About as fast as possible imo

Yeah, my experience is that they are by far the fastest of the three auction houses. CLink has started doing this deal where they print the shipping label in a fairly timely manner but don't actually ship the books for another 5 to 7 days.

I don't think I've ever gotten a book in less than a month from CL. Heritage is usually very fast for me on the other hand.

Ken

Got my comics 3 days after I paid. About as fast as possible imo

Yeah, my experience is that they are by far the fastest of the three auction houses. CLink has started doing this deal where they print the shipping label in a fairly timely manner but don't actually ship the books for another 5 to 7 days.

I don't think I've ever gotten a book in less than a month from CL. Heritage is usually very fast for me on the other hand.

Ken

+1

I have had no issues with Heritage shipping. usually 5 business days after the auction...I live in CA. rarely sooner, rarely later. And depending on the amount of the sale...they will usually ship before I have paid. I think that might be a customer loyalty thing...I have bought stuff there for a lot of years.

My Moebius art is en route. In and out of Tenn this morning. I am hoping for tomorrow but Monday is more likely.

I did a happy dance often the day I bought it. I am smiling now and cannot wait to see it in person and sing and dance about like a giddy schoolgirl. I have owned 800-1000 pieces of art (at least) over the decades; I am down to 250 or so now and most every purchase now is really sweet! I am sooo bored without constant art but have learned to appreciate a slower cycle of buying. This one is groovy baby!