• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Ongoing Sales Thread

1,330 posts in this topic

And that's all -- for now.

Invoices will start rolling out in the next few days, and I'll detail the time frame for shipping. Books will ship in order of payment received.

You can anticipate that during the week of March 21st, I will be back. With more bargains, more high grade, more fun stuff.

lasted 13 secs, sorry mmanick

yeah that was ridiculous. Can't do a thread like this to much going on

I think the bottle of wine helped me. That's how alcohol works right, makes you super fast?

lasted 13 secs, sorry mmanick

yeah that was ridiculous. Can't do a thread like this to much going on

I think the bottle of wine helped me. That's how alcohol works right, makes you super fast?

Not that I've heard. I don't drink to much either unless it's a social outing and that would only be one. But its a shot or two usually. Sorry man just a little salty over the book :sorry:

This is nuts! It's like holding your breath, unwrapping a present, hoping it is the right one and praying you are quick enough to grab it and so far I have failed miserably. :(

This is nuts! It's like holding your breathe, unwrapping a present, hoping it is the right one and praying you are quick enough to grab it and so far I have failed miserably. :(
It's really tough if you're working from a list, and don't have the books you need committed to memory. If you collect DC though, you have all the time in the world. :whistle: