• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Ongoing Sales Thread

1,330 posts in this topic

Been gone awhile, but I'm back. Ongoing sales thread to commence. Now that I'm back from traveling for about 90% of the year, I'm able to give some proper time to a sales thread. Although the market is very key centric... I will be offering a wide range. However, plenty of keys, a few slabs and some other stuff. Hulk 181, JIM 83, DD 1, ASM 129 and more will all be making an appearance.

If I miss any rules, somebody poke me.

Returns accepted. All forms of payment paypal, checks, money order all fine.

Shipping. $9 for 1 to 2 books. $12 3 to 10 books. $15 for over 10 books. Shipping is free for orders over $500.

I will close invoices every 1 to 2 weeks. If you have less than 5 books (or the order amount is low, in which case not economical to ship) I will wait to invoice. Once you pay for shipping once, it's free shipping (so you don't feel bad about the fact that I'm invoicing every couple of weeks). This is only because I want to try and get the books physically out of here timely.

I will start tonight at 11:30 PM EST

Will do my best to post listing times etc. Thanks to everyone who looks and/or buys.

To comply further with the rules, here's the first book:

X-Men 101 VF/VF+ $140 SOLD

6A1VBw.jpg