• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CSF's 3rd Ann.Bunker-Busting Sale -- Thread CLOSED

690 posts in this topic

Since it worked last night, how about a Saturday night special ...

Amazing Adventures #11 -- 1st appearance of the furry Beast -- VF -- 8.0 -- $110 $90 $80 -- NOW $75

Black Panther #1 -- VF/NM -- 9.0 -- $70 -- NOW $60

Or take both for $125! :o

SOLD!

Lots of books going up tonight -- I'm going to try and get through as much as I can and finish up tomorrow night. So let's get started!

Flash #146 -- FR -- 0.5 -- $2

Writing on cover, cover nearly completely detached. Rough shape but all there.

8x0BELkh.jpg

PNcNJmzh.jpg

I lost where these two were in the thread or if the Saturnight special is even still available. Can you help guide me to which page the pics are on? Thx I'm interested in them both just need to confirm with photos. Thanks!

I lost where these two were in the thread or if the Saturnight special is even still available. Can you help guide me to which page the pics are on? Thx I'm interested in them both just need to confirm with photos. Thanks!

These?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9204677#Post9204677

Amazing adventures

Black Panther

If you're looking for a book to see pics or if it's still available, go to the recap on page 42 of the thread. There's a list of everything available prior to my listing today, and if you click on the page link, it'll take you to that page so you can check out the pics. :foryou:

And yes, the Saturday night special is now a Sunday special, so they're still available as a bundle at that price if you want them. (thumbs u