• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Props to Supapimp for excellent pricing advice!
1 1

87 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Buzzetta said:
5 hours ago, James J Johnson said:

So this thread is Genesis, in the Old Testament and Gospel of Greggy?   (worship)   

It's not his first post... but it is his first thread.

As you have said though... this is Genesis... this is an artifact in what once were actual phrases and words ... to what we now know today as... 1749696694_ScreenShot2020-04-03at7_01_25PM.png.e54bd44fe315b3c976e8ef9301d179ce.png

big-dancing-banana-smiley-Greggy.gif.f4d

4 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

big-dancing-banana-smiley-Greggy.gif.f4d

Can we get an image of this guy running through caves like we had with the one of Roy all those years ago?  It would be a fun update. 

Edited by Buzzetta

5 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

It's not his first post... but it is his first thread.

As you have said though... this is Genesis... this is an artifact in what once were actual phrases and words ... to what we now know today as... 1749696694_ScreenShot2020-04-03at7_01_25PM.png.e54bd44fe315b3c976e8ef9301d179ce.png

There was a time when greggy only typed 666

2 minutes ago, VintageComics said:

There was a time when greggy only typed 666

lol there should be an evolutionary time line included in the history of the boards. 

20 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Can we get an image of this guy running through caves like we had with the one of Roy all those years ago?  It would be a fun update. 

Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? you. Don't bring that one back. lol

:tonofbricks:

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

lol there should be an evolutionary time line included in the history of the boards. 

And his posts were spotted with moments where one of his co-workers would jump on his computer when greggy walked away at work and they would type up something ridiculous that made it sound like greggy was on drugs.

Then greggy would have to explain it. lol

5 minutes ago, VintageComics said:

Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? you. Don't bring that one back. lol

:tonofbricks:

lol I did not say of YOU...

But of the confused emoji man running around... Your face would be nowhere near it.  

Or if they replaced all the old Greggy face photoshops with the confused emoji face like when you swapped a lego face in for my face which was actually really funny also. lol 

36 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

So, Greggy doesn't like cabana boys or shart bananas?

That's not what I heard.  :cool: 

2 hours ago, JollyComics said:
23 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

Find that image for me.  I will update it.

I want to see the old 1950ish postcard image with greggy, the smiling mom, the young boy and the brown thumb.  Talk about your classics!  big-dancing-banana-smiley-Greggy.gif.f4d

4 hours ago, lizards2 said:

I want to see the old 1950ish postcard image with greggy, the smiling mom, the young boy and the brown thumb.  Talk about your classics!  big-dancing-banana-smiley-Greggy.gif.f4d

@Flee-Marquette

True story - when Greggy sold this ASM 101, I was still living in BC, maybe 45 minutes from where he was/is.    He needed a scan of the book and didn’t have a scanner at the time.

I forget the circumstances (after a local con maybe?) but he came over to my house to scan the book.    My brother and I were help him get the scan exactly the way he wanted when all of a sudden Greg started looking uncomfortable and asked where the washroom was.   He trotted next door to the washroom and oh the sounds I heard lol 

Edited by Bronty

On 4/4/2020 at 9:23 PM, JollyComics said:
On 4/4/2020 at 12:20 AM, Buzzetta said:

Find that image for me.  I will update it.

royed-c2e2.gif&key=4b67587368db5b1b7b815

On 4/4/2020 at 9:33 PM, paperheart said:

$7200 - what's the annualized rate of return? 2.65%, who says comic book collecting doesn't pay

boy that was a terrible investment :eek: