• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YOUNG LOVE #55 1954 COOL COVER SOLD

5 posts in this topic

Hi everybody!

The usual, no Probies, no HOSer's, and no meanies

Paypal is the accepted payment method

Priority shipping in the US $8

International shipping is the actual cost

I'm open to PM's and time payments, but the first :takeit: on the thread trumps all

My raw books have a 14 day full return if your not satisfied with the book. Buyer pays return shipping. I do not refund for slabbing fees

I may sell a few books on the boards leading up to C2E2 :banana: , but I figured I'd start slow with this cool gem.......

YOUNG LOVE #55 1954 Metropolis gave this book a 7.5, I'm calling it a 6.5/7.0. $150 SOLD

No copy has been graded by CGC. Very cool female teenage gang cover & story

young%20love%2055_zps6iuvueov.jpg

young%20love%2055%20back_zpszlwzzee3.jpg

young%20love%2055%20interior_zpsx1dgumne.jpg

That sure looks a lot like a Baker cover to me. Several of those women have Baker hands and the guy looks very Baker like.

Hi everybody!

The usual, no Probies, no HOSer's, and no meanies

Paypal is the accepted payment method

Priority shipping in the US $8

International shipping is the actual cost

I'm open to PM's and time payments, but the first :takeit: on the thread trumps all

My raw books have a 14 day full return if your not satisfied with the book. Buyer pays return shipping. I do not refund for slabbing fees

I may sell a few books on the boards leading up to C2E2 :banana: , but I figured I'd start slow with this cool gem.......

YOUNG LOVE #55 1954 Metropolis gave this book a 7.5, I'm calling it a 6.5/7.0. $150

No copy has been graded by CGC. Very cool female teenage gang cover & story

young%20love%2055_zps6iuvueov.jpg

young%20love%2055%20back_zpszlwzzee3.jpg

young%20love%2055%20interior_zpsx1dgumne.jpg

A story that must be read! :takeit: