• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sup 1 for $2500?

35 posts in this topic

Yep, Ebay's "finest" are at it again. Obvious scam. Looks like image taken from one of the completed SC auctions.

REPORTED. I hope others here will do the same... Report this jackknape scumbag.

Original poster: Any chance you could edit that post and change the link to text? It's blowing out the message table.

There are a million red flags on that listing the least not being the poor spelling "which witch".

Anyone that falls on that deserves the life lesson.

I'm more concerned about the "regulars" who continue on a regular basis with not sending what they advertise. VF sold books in VG, large amounts of undisclosed resto. work, etc.

Those are the ones that can sting you at least once if you're not careful.

This was his response to me enquiring if it was still available

"You can buy it from me for $2500 . I can insure you that it is in good condition, like new . Anyway you will have 14 days to inspect and test it with money back guarantee (if you don't like it you can send it back and get your money back). I can ship in by UPS and in 2 days this item will be in your home. If you are interested and ready to buy please confirm your full name and shipping address so i can forward it to eBay for your invoice and schedule the shipping"

How might one test a Supes #1?

How much is he going to insure you for?

Poor grammar is a red flag when used regularly by seller.

It shows a US address but I have to wonder.

Of coarse it could be a hillbilly found uncle Jed's long lost copy and ran down the hill to sell it not knowing what's it's worth. Take your chances... :insane:

He eventually sends you a bogus 'invoice' from the 'ebay team' stating go buy some ebay gift cards and mail them to him it is '100% protected' by 'ebay'.

Other usernames of this dolt:

chriskenzie05-1301

bridg-j3qmua

bumleftknee

greeneyesof2

sms81559

cac.us.qzjb0ljr2i

bhoffman31

His excuse for not accepting PayPal is:

"Sorry i can't use PayPal because i am in divorce with my wife. If you are interested and ready to buy please confirm your full name and shipping address so i can forward it to eBay for your invoice and schedule the shipping"

Of coarse it could be a hillbilly found uncle Jed's long lost copy and ran down the hill to sell it not knowing what's it's worth. Take your chances... :insane:

Keeping the grammar in check, that would be "course" as "coarse" is a very different thing.

Keeping the grammar in check, that would be "course" as "coarse" is a very different thing.

Yeh! Someone noticed. :applause:

I couldn't figure out a good way to misspell hillbilly. Maybe just one l? ;)

His excuse for not accepting PayPal is:

"Sorry i can't use PayPal because i am in divorce with my wife. If you are interested and ready to buy please confirm your full name and shipping address so i can forward it to eBay for your invoice and schedule the shipping"

This lie doesn't even make sense-you can't use ebay gift cards without a valid paypal account.

I wish someone would call ebay and present the mountain of evidence on this guy using ebay as a platform for extensive fraudulent activities. I'm worn out calling them. All of his accounts are still active???

I feel like emailing him to tell him the good/bad news that one of his relatives just died and left him two million dollars and if he sends me $2500.00 to cover legal fees I'd be happy to send him the check.

Let's see how dumb he is...