• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman / Superman Polybagged Signed Editions

55 posts in this topic

One of our customers at our shop Conquest Comics in Bayville NJ, just opened up a few of the Batman/ Superman #30 Polybags and pulled a signed variant by Kevin Maguire! Pretty cool. Not sure how tough they are to get but thought I'd share it here. Good luck to others if they are hunting for some signed ones!!!

image_4.jpeg

image_5.jpeg

3 total on eBay, one of which supposedly sold for $400 and change.

On another note, a friend of mine pulled a Henry Cavill Photo Cover signed by Zach Snyder. We've been looking for info/odds on that one but nothing yet.

On another note, a friend of mine pulled a Henry Cavill Photo Cover signed by Zach Snyder. We've been looking for info/odds on that one but nothing yet.

Pics?

Pics?

IMG_63301_zpsqjcj5nsl.jpg

Pics?

IMG_63301_zpsqjcj5nsl.jpg

WOW

Do we know how many of the Zack Snyder autographs exists?

Also these and the Kevin Mcguire would all get "green" labels right?

Nope and I don't think it would get a Green Label. These variants were ONLY made available for signatures. So CGC would see that and MIGHT give them a Yellow Label. But I'm just speculating.....

I think Im gunna run out later today and give it a shot...which polybag is it anyways or is it random?

My friend got his from the batman/superman #30 polybag and the ones by Kevin Maguire are also from that series. There's supposed to be an action comics #50 poly but haven't seen anything about anyone getting a signature edition yet.

Do we know how many of the Zack Snyder autographs exists?

Also these and the Kevin Mcguire would all get "green" labels right?

Nope and I don't think it would get a Green Label. These variants were ONLY made available for signatures. So CGC would see that and MIGHT give them a Yellow Label. But I'm just speculating.....

No idea, that info is what we are trying to find out.

As for it been green label or yellow ss, not sure. My friend mention they told him green label though but not sure if he called cgc or if the store owner did since he opened it at the shop.

The 1 in 5000 DK3 Jim Lee sketch books are getting green label, except for the few sent directly from DC to CGC. From Recalledcomics.com

Apparently DC sent five of the sketches and signature copies direct to CGC and each of those were authenticated on CGC Signature Series (all graded 9.8). CGC have noted the variant as "Jim Lee 5K Edition" and the label text reads "SIGNED AND SKETCHED BY JIM LEE ON 1/11/16". Others sent in will, unfortunately, get the Qualified grade (as these are not from trusted sources in the eyes of CGC) so will get a variation of "NAME & SKETCH WRITTEN ON COVER IN PENCIL & MARKER" in the label text but these are equally as good as the authenticated copies given there are no known rogue copies of the 5k Edition.

Remember, DC will not make a statement on these sketched or signed editions because of US lottery and gambling laws.

Which again is why they wouldnt have made an arrangement with CGC that would allow them to not be in green slabs.

Kisses.