• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ALL I DO IS WIN! Post your eBay wins here
9 9

1,051 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, comicginger1789 said:

Here is a link to an auction I won the other day...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Hero-Lot-7-Variety-10-editions-1972-1980/183753443435?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Take a look at what I see pictured there, albeit unclear and unable to attach a grade to. But for a $1.00, I will happily own Hulk #180. My estimate is it will be 3.0-4.0. Back cover corner is all folded up. Needs a good press. 

Holy cow dude, thats crazy. Are you at all worried that it might not be legit or a mis-listing?

26 minutes ago, HuddyBee said:

Holy cow dude, thats crazy. Are you at all worried that it might not be legit or a mis-listing?

No, like I said before I got tracking confirmation it is waiting for me. Unless he did not send it in the lot for some reason, I don't see why I should be worried. If he did, total cost was $10 shipped so I will just reach out and try to resolve it. Hopefully I will have photos to share by tomorrow as I plan on stopping to pick it up by then :)

14 minutes ago, comicginger1789 said:

No, like I said before I got tracking confirmation it is waiting for me. Unless he did not send it in the lot for some reason, I don't see why I should be worried. If he did, total cost was $10 shipped so I will just reach out and try to resolve it. Hopefully I will have photos to share by tomorrow as I plan on stopping to pick it up by then :)

That's awesome, dude. Congrats on a great find!

Thanks! Will be the second time in ten years I have scored a key of that level due to a poorly listed ebay listing. About 6-7 years ago, I got a lot of Batman comics. I believe the listing said "Old Batman Books" and was not put under comics. They were pretty ratty overall, lot of 2.0-3.0 stuff but issues #251 was there and from the pic, appeared to be the nicest of the bunch (rest were other issues from early to late 70's). Paid $30 total for about 40 comics. 

1 hour ago, HuddyBee said:

Picked up about a 3.0 FF 66 for a pretty good price of $12.70, just in case Endgame tries to do something w/ Adam Warlock.

Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 2.38.54 PM.png

solid pickup either way, but 3.0 seems a bit optimistic....

8 minutes ago, october said:

I was happy to get this at under $100. 

001 (4).jpg

Impressive! I had a chance at it, instead told the LCS or pointed it out that it was a 30 center, but I should have bought it while I could...this was a year ago before the hype, but the LCS store owner I don't think raised the price at the time...

Woulda coulda shoulda....

12 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Impressive! I had a chance at it, instead told the LCS or pointed it out that it was a 30 center, but I should have bought it while I could...this was a year ago before the hype, but the LCS store owner I don't think raised the price at the time...

Woulda coulda shoulda....

The road of collecting is littered with regret. The books I could have/should have sold or not sold or bought.....it's a long list.

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 2:01 PM, comicginger1789 said:

So what happened with this? It seems he sold the same lot twice, one of which went for $26, and cancelled one of them? Someone left him negative feedback.

Had won one eBay auction this morning. Paid away, so I got to wait for seller to sent a batch of comics to me. I’m hoping I am getting the exact ones what I saw in photos. I was the only bidder in there. 

As soon I have them here, I will post pictures. Not gonna rock the boat until that is confirmed.