• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ALL I DO IS WIN! Post your eBay wins here
9 9

1,051 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

Had won one eBay auction this morning. Paid away, so I got to wait for seller to sent a batch of comics to me. I’m hoping I am getting the exact ones what I saw in photos. I was the only bidder in there. 

As soon I have them here, I will post pictures. Not gonna rock the boat until that is confirmed. 

Come on man, spit it out!

6 minutes ago, Callaway29 said:

Come on man, spit it out!

lol Like I said, not gonna rock boat. I don’t have them in hand. They are due to arrive on May 29th. No superheroes, just a batch of bronze age comics with two books I saw in pictures.

5 hours ago, Fan Boy said:

lol Like I said, not gonna rock boat. I don’t have them in hand. They are due to arrive on May 29th. No superheroes, just a batch of bronze age comics with two books I saw in pictures.

Getting closer... more clues please

A couple of recent wins I can share:

IMG_4925.thumb.PNG.1ee3ce8ab268f5265f0a281dd643bc74.PNG

been looking for a copy for years. Never saw them for a hunnerd. It's a beautiful copy and seller shipped it with the original box that came from graphitti design when he purchased it back in the 80s!

IMG_4926.thumb.PNG.5332396cadec22f8241f083b98b147d4.PNG

lovely copy of a lovely book. On they way to get graded 

7 hours ago, Bird said:

I had been looking for a high grade Static 45 on ebay for quite a while, over a year in fact. I eventually found one that I liked and sent it off to joeypost for press and then submission. Just got the grades in on that sub...9.8! Very happy to have that in my collection of groovy Moebius covers now!

awesome! I remember hunting for one for you last Secret Santa, a tough find for sure.

On 12/1/2018 at 6:21 PM, Aweandlorder said:

The even sweeter news is that those 2 came back 9.8 

IMG_5262.thumb.JPG.1d7d6467833188cbd5fdf6fc37b17a85.JPG

19 minutes ago, pemart1966 said:

I'd be asking what supports the date attribution...

I have a partially chewed piece. I say partially because when I, carefully, lick it I can still taste sweetness (don’t worry guys, I assure you there was no flavor lift). Does this factor into grade? Hoping it bumps this otherwise fair specimen to VG. A true survivor!

Edited by Callaway29

4 hours ago, darkstar said:

You risked losing the book entirely over 2 dollars? 

Oh, there was more risk than you would think, I actually I almost lost the book.

I originally offered him $8. He countered with $10. Then I countered with $9. He then declined without a counter. So I was like "dang, I could have gotten it for $10," and shot him another best offer for $10 and got the book.

But hey all's good and I have my $2.

Edited by HuddyBee