• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ALL I DO IS WIN! Post your eBay wins here
9 9

1,051 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, comicginger1789 said:

Another win. Most excited for the DC Super Spectacular Weird Mystery Tales cover by Wrightson. I am taking a bit of a gamble hoping for at least a solid VG book but for a lot of 39 comics that sold for a very reasonable amount, I cannot complain. 

s-l1600.jpg

Yup makes sense.. can’t go wrong with a mixed lot like that if one or two books end up as 40-50$ and the rest are sold randomly to offset the initial investment cost

4 minutes ago, Aweandlorder said:

Yup makes sense.. can’t go wrong with a mixed lot like that if one or two books end up as 40-50$ and the rest are sold randomly to offset the initial investment cost

That’s how I collect. Breaking even and getting a few “ free books” is the way to go!

9 hours ago, comicginger1789 said:

That’s how I collect. Breaking even and getting a few “ free books” is the way to go!

Yup, lot hunting is one way to go about it. Especially nowadays with the resurgence of lot selling on fb. I’d get 2-3 lots for dirt cheap on eBay, pick the keys out then manage to make a profit just by flipping the keyless lots on fb. 

On 9/21/2019 at 11:37 PM, Aweandlorder said:

On 9/21/2019 at 10:27 PM, comicginger1789 said:

Another win. Most excited for the DC Super Spectacular Weird Mystery Tales cover by Wrightson. I am taking a bit of a gamble hoping for at least a solid VG book but for a lot of 39 comics that sold for a very reasonable amount, I cannot complain. 

s-l1600.jpg

I bid on that I think. Gave up early as I have a few copies of the wrightson book. Is it actually a $40 book in VG? I have never sold any because I didn't think the book sold for enough in non HG on eBay to list.

11 minutes ago, the blob said:

I bid on that I think. Gave up early as I have a few copies of the wrightson book. Is it actually a $40 book in VG? I have never sold any because I didn't think the book sold for enough in non HG on eBay to list.

Yes, $30-40 depending on the day in VG range. It is a hard book in higher grade because of the black cover but there is still demand for lower grade copies too!